Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2005 3:41:24 AM EDT
OK so i know an m1 carbine is not jersey legal but say is one of those mp5 bobcat clones legal,or is a mac-10 non cobray rifle legal(clone).....I talked to my ffl about a cobray cm-11 carbine and he said it was banned but I looked at the list and it said nothing about the cm-11,thats the mac 10 style with fixed buttstock and weird 16 inch carbine barrell....well curious like to get a cool pistol round carbine......No beretta storm,a dime a dozen...Thanks....
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:19:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Bobcat clone is legal but I hear they have problems. Beter to get one from Vector. I know of no MAC10 type clones that are legal.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:21:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I happen to like the Beretta Storm .  Just picked mine up (thanks AR-USP!).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top