Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2005 5:29:30 PM EDT
In our never-ending quest to see neat stuff while we live in the Northeast, 10-year-old BlammO Jr. and I are wondering if it's worth a 3-hour round trip and $30 in diesel fuel to pay a visit to the SARCO showroom.  Mostly for eye candy and window shopping, but maybe to pick up a treat or two.  Is it a must-see wonderland?

FWIW, we spent the last two weekends at the Springfield Armory and loved it!  Too bad we couldn't go home with any goodies!  Link to my SA thread:  www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=379278
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:29:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Not really. If you were just passing through, then Yes. But to make a special trip, then NO!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:14:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:22:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys!  I'll keep it on my list of "If We're In The Area" things to do.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:35:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't waste your time. The "showroom" is a moldy little hole in the wall with nasty workers to go along with it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:43:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:45:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Don't waste your time. The "showroom" is a moldy little hole in the wall with nasty workers to go along with it.

+1000!!
I went to go look at the M-16 parts kits they had for sale. After passing me between 3 different people and keeping me waiting for about 45 minutes, I got to look at some god awful beat up piece of crap!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:43:41 AM EDT
[#7]
At least you got to see something. After waiting 45 minutes and talking to nobody, I finally left!

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1000!!
I went to go look at the M-16 parts kits they had for sale. After passing me between 3 different people and keeping me waiting for about 45 minutes, I got to look at some god awful beat up piece of crap!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top