Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2005 7:09:20 PM EDT
And she wears shoulder pads in her suit jacket. The video of her speaking in Buffalo had her looking like a football player with those shoulders.
So, is she just another downstate RINO?
www.da.westchester.ny.us/
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:41:07 PM EDT
[#1]
If she loses wont that hurt her for president?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 10:18:52 PM EDT
[#2]
She is RINO in many social issues. I don't know about gun control though. That has to be looked into.

When exactly is billary up for reelection?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 10:20:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

No actually it'll free her up for a Presidential race without having "her abandon the state" that she "served". One train of thought is that the dems might want her to lose this election just for this reason.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 10:26:44 PM EDT
[#4]
2006 I think
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:35:39 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
She is RINO in many social issues. I don't know about gun control though. That has to be looked into.

When exactly is billary up for reelection?

Pirro is for gun control.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 3:05:55 AM EDT
[#6]
The NYC Political Party Machine has two sub-committees.  One is labeled Democrat, the other is labeled Republican.  This machine runs the whole state and all state wide candidates have to come from the NYC area.  There has not been a Senator with any ties to upstate/western NY since the great Keneth Keating was defeated by a carpetbagger called Bobby Kennedy.  It was Senator Keating who forced JFK to do something about the issue of nukes in Cuba.  

She is pro-choice and at least as bad a Schumer on the issue of gun control.  I see no real difference between the two candidates.  Thye both even have convicted felons for husbands.  We lose either way.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 3:30:34 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The NYC Political Party Machine has two sub-committees.  One is labeled Democrat, the other is labeled Republican.  This machine runs the whole state and all state wide candidates have to come from the NYC area.  There has not been a Senator with any ties to upstate/western NY since the great Keneth Keating was defeated by a carpetbagger called Bobby Kennedy.  It was Senator Keating who forced JFK to do something about the issue of nukes in Cuba.  

She is pro-choice and at least as bad a Schumer on the issue of gun control.  I see no real difference between the two candidates.  Thye both even have convicted felons for husbands.  We lose either way.  

Clinton promised people in Rochester that she would prevent jobs from leaving Western NY and lower gas prices. Since she was elected thousands of jobs have left Kodak and zerox. Also, gas prices in Rochester are as much as NYC. Believe me, they hate her up there. The only problem is that we need someone better than that Pirro chick.  Just my .02
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 5:37:49 AM EDT
[#8]
2 other more conservative candidates are getting no real airplay. I heard one on a local conservative talk show this AM, Ed Cox (spelling?), who stated he was glad the federal AW ban expired as it was bad legislation with no merit. You won't hear many NY politicians say that. He is opposed to gun control and abortion. Cox is the son-in-law of Richard Nixon, and has supposedly served in a number of administrations and has ties with the republican party on a national scale (read=enhanced $ raising ability).

If he gets the nod, he will get my vote from what I know so far. Pirro is little different than Hitlery.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 1:13:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No actually it'll free her up for a Presidential race without having "her abandon the state" that she "served". One train of thought is that the dems might want her to lose this election just for this reason.

I dont see how that makes any sense at all. If she loses she wasnt the best to person to represent  a mostly democratic state. If the people of NY didnt think she was good enough to represent their state why in the world would the whole country elect her? She can win her own state but maybe she can win the country, Wow!

Btw its not even her state.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:31:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
2 other more conservative candidates are getting no real airplay. I heard one on a local conservative talk show this AM, Ed Cox (spelling?), who stated he was glad the federal AW ban expired as it was bad legislation with no merit. You won't hear many NY politicians say that. He is opposed to gun control and abortion. Cox is the son-in-law of Richard Nixon, and has supposedly served in a number of administrations and has ties with the republican party on a national scale (read=enhanced $ raising ability).

If he gets the nod, he will get my vote from what I know so far. Pirro is little different than Hitlery.

Do you mean Ed Koch? If he's the guy you're talking about he'd be a great senator!

I think he was a former NYC mayor if it's the same guy and he was a former leftist demoncrat but has seen the light since then and turned conservative.

That is if we're talking about the same guy.

ETA: Nevermind. I read the rest of your post. It's definately not the same guy. Just read the name and jumped to conclusions.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:34:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Why is it that when it comes to the Senate, all we have are two candidates that are exactly the same except in party name? Some republic we have here!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top