Posted: 8/2/2005 2:51:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:50:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I think they need a shop in Syracuse:)
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:02:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:01:06 PM EDT
[#3]
What about out here in Long Island.....I will run it for him.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:03:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:21:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Opening second location in East Greenbush off Columbia Turnpike, quite close to the former Pistol Parlor.  Should be open in the next week or so.  Brian and Vanessa say hello!

I have only one thing to say... PHOTOS????
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 2:57:21 AM EDT
[#6]
They need a website. -Justin
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 3:23:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Oh thats whats goin' on there. I stopped by the new place and it wasn't open. I thought  maybe it already opened ( and I missed it ) then it closed.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:24:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:04:31 PM EDT
[#9]
I live in Rochester but go to the Albany store whenever business takes me there (like yesterday).  Son of a gun if they didn't have a complete RRA lower to go with my lonely FN 20" HBAR upper.   Great shop.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 2:55:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Photos when there is something to take photos of...  Website... well, that has been discussed time and time again.  While a lot is done through on-line auctions, I don't think they want to become an e-commerce shop.  Hard to do that AND maintain the in-store service they like to provide.

Sorry, I guess I just assumed that since they were opening in a week, they'd be pretty much set up. That's okay, if it looks anything like the other store, it'll be worth the wait.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:52:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:05:21 PM EDT
[#12]
In the July 2005 issue of The Bullet, (a New York State Rifle & Pistol Association newsletter) B&J Guns had an advertisement in which NYSRPA members can get a 5% cash discount on any firearm. In small print, they had "restrictions apply".  Any idea what the restrictions are?  I am thinking of making a trip up to Albany.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 1:35:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:32:05 PM EDT
[#14]
You know people will come into the store....Long Island needs some new gun service and I would give the best service on the Eastern Coast or my name ain't EDPMEDIC.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:33:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:32:03 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
You know people will come into the store....Long Island needs some new gun service and I would give the best service on the Eastern Coast or my name ain't EDPMEDIC.

Would you offer reloading clinics? I understand you are REALLY good at this!
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 10:57:38 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Alright, we finally have decided to get a website going.  It is still under construction, but everyone is more than welcome to take a peek.  Our webmaster just has to finish tying our database into MySQL so it will load properly onto the webpage.  So... check it out and let me know what you think!

www.bandjgunsinc.com

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:07:36 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
In the July 2005 issue of The Bullet, (a New York State Rifle & Pistol Association newsletter) B&J Guns had an advertisement in which NYSRPA members can get a 5% cash discount on any firearm. In small print, they had "restrictions apply".  Any idea what the restrictions are?  I am thinking of making a trip up to Albany.

That is just to cover us, restrictions would include: not valid with another other promotional sales or discounts, straw sale purchases, trades, past purchases (that includes items still on layaway), or any other vague if, and, or but.  

The advertisment simply put... if you come in to our store with YOUR NYSRPA membership card and YOU purchase a firearm, YOU will receive 5% off tag price.  Your membership must be up to date and have your name on it.  You can not use someone else's membership card.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:00:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Just curious... are they opened yet?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:57:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:49:58 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Just curious... are they opened yet?

WE ARE NOW OPEN!!!!!!!!!!

Our new store Guns Inc is now open for business.  Our hours are Monday - Friday 10am til 8pm and Saturday 10am-4pm.  Give Brian a call 518-477-8113 or stop by. 350 columbia turnpike Renssealer, NY 12144
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:12:06 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Alright, we finally have decided to get a website going.  It is still under construction, but everyone is more than welcome to take a peek.  Our webmaster just has to finish tying our database into MySQL so it will load properly onto the webpage.  So... check it out and let me know what you think!

www.bandjgunsinc.com

Nice start. May I recommend a "Services" section. Can I have my Glock sights replaced, barrel recrowned, etc.? For folks like me who have to drive some distance, it makes the decision easier if we know what you offer. Look forward to seeing the store(both of them). -Justin
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top