Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2005 5:56:36 AM EDT
I know I can not get a folding type stock for the AR I am looking to buy here in NJ. But do they make a non-folding type stock that looks like a 4/6 postion stock that I much rather have. I think the gun looks much better with that type stock then the standard stock that I think I am only able to buy..
So  am I SOL? I am thinking I am SOL but cant hurt to ask.
Link Posted: 3/5/2005 6:06:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Fixed M4 or CAR Buttstocks are still available from Rock River Arms, Bushmaster, Olympic Arms, ETC....

ALSO: Try the AR15.com Equipment Exchange
Link Posted: 3/5/2005 8:51:25 AM EDT
[#2]
check with Pete of Legal Transfer in ee got my RRA m-4 fixed stk for $40 shipped.
Link Posted: 3/5/2005 9:22:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.. I thought i was going to have to get a standard stock..
Link Posted: 3/5/2005 6:15:08 PM EDT
[#4]
YA know whats funny about those stocks
opend or closed i believe they are lawful. if it slides,, O NOOOOOOOO

MAKES ALOT OF SENSE??
Link Posted: 3/6/2005 2:32:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

MAKES ALOT OF SENSE??

Don't make waves.  The temp blocked 30 rounders make no sense to me either...but unless you know someone at the state assembly level who wants to go tilting at windmills and DO something about it, live with it.

The fact that if your rifle says AR 15 on it, you are SOL but if it says XM15 you are good to go.  No sense.

If you have a Bushmaster Assault rifle...SOL ( I think they made 1-2000 of these in the '80's)
If you have a Bushmaster assault rifle (XM15) ...good to go.

Point is, the whole AWB in the PRNJ is BULL EXCRETIA .  It does nothing but makes certain folks feel good.  Wait, wasn't that the "Poet Lauriate's" job.  Oh well, he's gone and so is McG.  
I got fed up and moved.  I LOVE Texas.

have a nice day

ka
Link Posted: 3/6/2005 4:25:18 PM EDT
[#6]
im not making waves, just black rifle talkin.
when you shoot the darn thing its usually open anyway.
as for texas, tom beans, collin county, and the old fort hood are good places to shoot.
all black rifle friendly ,of course.
have a great day boys......
Link Posted: 3/7/2005 1:01:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

MAKES ALOT OF SENSE??

If you EVER find evidence of the NJ state legislature doing ANYTHING that makes sense, then please let me know. I could really use dying from the shock right about now...

Link Posted: 3/7/2005 3:57:01 PM EDT
[#8]
get a collapsible and pin it to the length you want or get an entry stock
Link Posted: 3/8/2005 3:41:32 PM EDT
[#9]
hey guys.
i have seen bushmasters stubby stock AR stubby and like the looks of it (because it is shorter than the other ones) but can u get that AR with the the other stock...the one posted above.

i have this one...bushy
Link Posted: 3/10/2005 6:25:03 AM EDT
[#10]
i emailed bushmaster support concerning production of a pinned telestock in the closed position, and they replied...we have no plans to do this.

does anyone know if any other manufacturers do this.  i really like the "CAR" look but hate the legnth.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 1:15:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
i emailed bushmaster support concerning production of a pinned telestock in the closed position, and they replied...we have no plans to do this.

does anyone know if any other manufacturers do this.  i really like the "CAR" look but hate the legnth.

Do it yourself. Put the stock in the position you want and pin it. Just make sure it can't be converted back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top