Link Posted: 11/5/2004 4:18:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/5/2004 4:18:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/5/2004 4:19:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/5/2004 6:42:05 PM EDT
[#4]
im pretty interested. if im already a member are the prices the same. i havent been a member since 88- 92 but ive been meaning to get there and sign up.  wheres is buckeye?  how many people get in on this.
Link Posted: 11/5/2004 6:43:20 PM EDT
[#5]
cant we just be real men and eat mre's
Link Posted: 11/5/2004 7:25:53 PM EDT
[#6]
BSOG1
Quote:
"wheres is buckeye?"

I would tell you..........
but then I would have to kill you............

Go to:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/fsimila/GUNCLUB/index_frame.htm

and you will get to see what the building looks like.

We just held an NJCSD "Mischief Day Shoot" there this past weekend......Where were you!?!?!

The Buckeye Gun Club is located at 501 Rt.72E.
Turn right up the "hidden driveway" at mile marker 14/5.

It is 16 telephone poles on the right side from the intersection of Rt. 539 and Rt. 72E. On the 16th telephone pole is "501" in black numbers on a white background mounted vertically with 2 reflectors below it.

How is that for directions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RW3

Link Posted: 11/5/2004 8:09:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Sleeping outside in December sounds like fun!  I'm in for camping.    
Link Posted: 11/6/2004 5:59:27 AM EDT
[#8]
This sucks, I was going to the Harrisburg gun show that day
Link Posted: 11/6/2004 9:35:25 AM EDT
[#9]
im in for the shoot but cant see camping in the cold
I hate the cold
brrrrrrrr!
Link Posted: 11/6/2004 10:16:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/6/2004 10:18:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/6/2004 10:29:11 AM EDT
[#12]
555R,
Your more than welcome to stay in the club. That goes for ANYBODY that doesn't want to freeze theri cahooties off.

RW3
Link Posted: 11/6/2004 11:07:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Unfortunately I can't make it on 12/11. Family obligations take up the entire day.

Mike
Link Posted: 11/6/2004 11:13:58 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm in for the Blast & Artic Camping
Link Posted: 11/6/2004 2:29:53 PM EDT
[#15]
I may just have to drive up from down here in Gloucester County and Blast away.  Count me in for the shoot but not the camping out... doing that sunday night... but 18th century style!
Link Posted: 11/6/2004 5:07:52 PM EDT
[#16]

Definite Shoot and Camp for me, Mrs. is not sure yet.

Mike
Link Posted: 11/6/2004 5:29:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/6/2004 7:09:36 PM EDT
[#18]
i'll probably be up for the shooting. as far as im concerned i dont camp in the cold unless i have to and so far im not homeless so camping is out till mid spring for me.
Link Posted: 11/6/2004 9:26:18 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mike

Tell her there could be moderate;y priced jewelry in it for her, you slacker!

She'll shoot, camping is iffy

We get back from Vegas the Wednesday before...  and if all goes well, they'll be moderately priced guns for the both of us
Link Posted: 11/6/2004 10:02:01 PM EDT
[#20]
hey who said they had a glock 23 hi cap mag for me?
I forgot and I did want it
just let me know how much
if there are more I am interested
one can never have enough mags
I am considering the camping if I can find my tent which is more or less a house
it fits 8 i think
Link Posted: 11/6/2004 10:05:45 PM EDT
[#21]
anyone bringing shotguns
Ive been slaving on an 870 or 590 pump
and it will be made tactical as everyone knows I like toys
and the 308 rifle decision is near impossible for me to figure out
so hopefully i can shoot some others
all are welcome to use my toys as usual
thats what makes these blasts so awesome
a variety of great people and their toys
heheheheh(sinister laugh)
Link Posted: 11/7/2004 3:26:41 AM EDT
[#22]
+1 for the shooting, but will not be camping.  555R would you like to try my Benelli M1 (18 inch, standard stock, semi)?  if so I will be happy to bring it.
Link Posted: 11/7/2004 3:59:52 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
hey who said they had a glock 23 hi cap mag for me?
I forgot and I did want it
just let me know how much
if there are more I am interested
one can never have enough mags
I am considering the camping if I can find my tent which is more or less a house
it fits 8 i think

I have the mags. I can't make the shoot. E-mail or IM me your address and I'll send them. No cost to you.

Mike
Link Posted: 11/7/2004 7:31:12 AM EDT
[#24]
sure Ill try the benelli
any specific ammo i should bring for it?
Link Posted: 11/7/2004 5:57:34 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
sure Ill try the benelli
any specific ammo i should bring for it?

Don't worry about it, I will bring a variety of ammo as I am still testing it.  I bought it recently and only have a few hundred rounds through it and am still trying to see what it likes/doesn't like (so far it seems to like everything except one failure to cycle on Federal reduced recoil 8 pelet 00 buck which I think may have been a break in issue).

Link Posted: 11/7/2004 6:44:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Im bringing my new (to me) parkerized Ithaca 37 featherweight that is surplus from the Buffalo NY Police dept, 18 inch barrel , 12 guage. Bring any kind of 12 guage ammo except slugs. Also want to try out/sight in my new AR build and a yugo SKS.
Link Posted: 11/8/2004 2:23:17 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm new to the site and unfortunately I don't have an AR, but I do have a Nagant and a Mossberg 835 Ican bring along if thats allright. I live about 40 minutes from Dix and I am joining the gun club this week so getting there shouldn't be a problem. I hope I'm not intruding on anything being so new and all. Just let me know if this is a problem.
Link Posted: 11/8/2004 2:43:56 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I'm new to the site and unfortunately I don't have an AR, but I do have a Nagant and a Mossberg 835 Ican bring along if thats allright. I live about 40 minutes from Dix and I am joining the gun club this week so getting there shouldn't be a problem. I hope I'm not intruding on anything being so new and all. Just let me know if this is a problem.

NJ, Welcome to the Board. Come up and join us. Bring what you have thats NJ legal. There's plenty of extra ARs to handle at our BLASTS, so that area is not a problem.
Link Posted: 11/8/2004 3:11:38 PM EDT
[#29]
JoelK
I did find out about some semi shotguns not liking reduced recoil loads
I wont get any of those for that day
I prob will get some slug ammo
and buckshot in full power loads so as not to
upset anyones shotguns

maybe FMJUNKIE
will bring the crazy turkey gun for all of us to enjoy
Link Posted: 11/8/2004 3:22:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Guys, I have used Reduced recoil loads ( both buckshot and rifled slug from remington) in my Rem 870P shotty without a problem. Remington has since changed the name from" reduced recoil" to Managed Recoil loads. I have also used Federals reduced recoil, also without any problems. If for any reason anybody does not want their reduced loads anymore, maybe we can swap ammo. I have about 500 rounds of Wolf Poly 115 gr. 9mm pistol ammo to unload because my Baby Eagle does not cycle well with this stuff.
Link Posted: 11/8/2004 3:22:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Guys,
I just "mass mailed" all NJCSD members  about your shoot in the "Self-Defense Tactics, Tools & Training" section of www.njcsd.org.

I told them to direct ALLL questions to this link.

RW3
Link Posted: 11/8/2004 3:24:03 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Guys,
I just "mass mailed" all NJCSD members  about your shoot in the "Self-Defense Tactics, Tools & Training" section of www.njcsd.org.

I told them to direct ALLL questions to this link.

RW3

10-4
Link Posted: 11/8/2004 3:24:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/8/2004 3:26:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/8/2004 3:34:30 PM EDT
[#35]
BTH
the reduced recoil was not cycling in semiauto shotguns
maybe I didnt say that
there i go again thinking alower than I type

i also have a suggestion since everyone is not too sure about names
maybe we should nametag ourselves so all the newer recruits can learn who we really are
I thought about this before but never mentioned it
i still dont know everyone by heart only the few who have been to almost all the blasts
Link Posted: 11/8/2004 3:37:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/8/2004 3:54:14 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
BTH
maybe I didnt say that

maybe we should nametag ourselves so all the newer recruits can learn who we really are
i still dont know everyone by heart only the few who have been to almost all the blasts

OH My Bad. Thought they were talking ' bout misfires. Get a PUMP SHOTTY.
Link Posted: 11/8/2004 4:01:50 PM EDT
[#38]
My M1 has been good with the reduced recoil and birdshot in general, except for one faulure to fully cycle with a Federal 8 pelet 00 buck within the first 50 rounds.  I will be bringing a variety (much low recoil) to determine if it was the load or just a breakin issue  And Bobby, as far as pumps go, I have one too, but semis are just so much more fun to me (most likely why I like ARs and not bolt guns!)

Quoted:
BTH
maybe I didnt say that

+1 on nametags
Link Posted: 11/8/2004 4:15:53 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
My M1 has been good with the reduced recoil and birdshot in general, except for one faulure to fully cycle with a Federal 8 pelet 00 buck within the first 50 rounds.  I will be bringing a variety (much low recoil) to determine if it was the load or just a breakin issue  And Bobby, as far as pumps go, I have one too, but semis are just so much more fun to me (most likely why I like ARs and not bolt guns!)

Quoted:
BTH
maybe I didnt say that

+1 on nametags

I HEAR YA !  I like to get my hands on a Rem 11-87.
Link Posted: 11/8/2004 4:26:31 PM EDT
[#40]
An Idea on name tags, print out a pic of your avatar ( if you have one) with real first name and screen name and laminate it. or perhaps a pic of the AR15.com logo with your name.
Link Posted: 11/8/2004 4:47:55 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Welcome aboard !!!

I didn't (and still don't) have a complete AR yet. I went to my first Blast back in March and I'm sure you will find as I did, that the folks who attend these shoots are some of the best people that you will find anywhere.

So bring what you have, you can shoot my stuff too.
Link Posted: 11/8/2004 5:25:06 PM EDT
[#42]
You guys all seem so nice, does anyone here shoot at Ft. Dix regularly? I am going to join up on Wednesday.  Also where are some of you located at in NJ? I am in Lacey-exit 74 on the parkway.
Link Posted: 11/9/2004 4:28:58 AM EDT
[#43]
I live in Beverly, N.J.
(about 4 blocks from the Delaware river and 5 minutes from the Burlington Bristol Bridge).

I shoot down at the Buckeye Gun Club in Barnegat which is a hunting club that gives its members access to a private range.

RW3
Link Posted: 11/9/2004 5:11:45 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Mike

I guess she does not want to shoot the BAR huh

I should be there to shoot I may be a little but I will be there.  I do not know if I can camp as my new job has me working from 10pm-6am.  
Link Posted: 11/9/2004 5:24:49 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I live in Beverly, N.J.
(about 4 blocks from the Delaware river and 5 minutes from the Burlington Bristol Bridge).

I shoot down at the Buckeye Gun Club in Barnegat which is a hunting club that gives its members access to a private range.

RW3

Is Beverly  near Delanco?
Link Posted: 11/9/2004 5:37:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Cool as a member of dix ill be there for the shoot.. Sweet hippie.gif
Link Posted: 11/9/2004 7:27:14 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mike

For the Shoot she is in. It's the camping thing that she's not too sure about.

I should be there to shoot I may be a little but I will be there.  I do not know if I can camp as my new job has me working from 10pm-6am.  

Link Posted: 11/9/2004 2:29:06 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mike

For the Shoot she is in. It's the camping thing that she's not too sure about.

I just saw your other post I was a little sleep deprived and missed it.  Sounds like a plan.

Link Posted: 11/9/2004 4:49:57 PM EDT
[#49]
I just wanted to let you know that Im in unless something comes up at work
I was at the Mischief Day Shoot and had a lot of fun
Everyone there was great and very informative
Hope to see you there

Steven
Link Posted: 11/11/2004 5:10:59 PM EDT
[#50]
I'm gonna try to come. Thats a day before my 17th anniversary! LOL We are going that night so I can make the shoot but not the camp put.. I have a new benelli Nova that I have yet to shoot and Ill bring a bud with an AR15 and a uzi.. He will love to come.. :)

Frank
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top