Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2004 3:24:00 PM EDT
I haven't heard anything from the mills campaign. have seen a couple o'grady commercials.
I highly doubt either will beat chuck the schmuck (normally I substitute F for the schm but today I'll watch my language) but does one appear that they'll be the one to come in second? I feel the need to try to make people realize NY isn't a one party state and I think for this race giving as much support as possible to one of these two would probably be better than splitting it between both of them.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 4:31:22 PM EDT
[#1]
"A September poll found Schumer towering over Mills by 61 percent to 13 percent. The Quinnipiac University Polling Institute put Mills just four points ahead of O'Grady."

"August 13, 2004 - In the U.S. Senate race, Democratic incumbent Charles Schumer leads Republican challenger Howard Mills 62 - 13 percent, with 9 percent for Conservative Party candidate Marilyn O'Grady. "
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 4:56:26 PM EDT
[#2]
It's a shame. I've heard more about Mills than O'Grady. Most of it I found on my own, which is kind of how bad this seems to be. Would there even be a chance if there was one candidate to get behind against Schumer?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 4:57:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I've given up on NY. I watched the debate the they had. O'Grady did OK but hasn't prayer. Niether does Mills. I think O'Grady will get more votes than Mills
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 5:51:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I've been listening to a lot of local talk radio. the other day they read the Buffalo News' endorsements. every one was along the same lines "this person sucks and we've ripped on them all during their last term, but we're endorsing them because _______"
pathetic
just like the republicnas endorsing the democrat so that there literally was one person on the ballot ofr buffalo mayor
NY is so left that what's considered a right leaning candidate in NY would still be called liberal in most states
I need to get a job out of this state
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:04:28 AM EDT
[#5]
OGRADY!!!!!!  Two huge signs going up in front of my house next weekend,
First is W04 (one on my roof too.  JFK landing approach goes RIGHT OVER) and second is ogrady.
I'm very sorry to hear about Mills being abandoned by RNC and he really is a great American, but Ogrady is my candidate in every respect.
Thus, the second sign is OGRADY for senate.  My neughborhood is so dumb, they'll probably think she's running against Dean Skelos!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:07:54 PM EDT
[#6]
was looking through American Rifleman today. They didn't endorse anyone for the US Senate but did list Mills as an A
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top