Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2004 2:04:03 PM EDT
All-

does anyone know a big carpet store up there? Like a mega-store that has hundreds of rolls in stock?

thanks

NoVa
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 2:10:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Gordon Carpet on Rt. 303 in Tappan, which is NY, but about 1 mile over the Bergen County NJ / Rockland county NY line.  Talk to Mike, did my whole house three years ago, perfect job, very reasonable prices.  Great store, they do work all over northern NJ and rockland.  Exit 5S on palisades pkwy, couple of miles, on the left side of 303 heading south
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:12:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Fish

Anyone have a suggestion in the Oranges, Bloomfield, Newark, Nutley, Clifton, Passiac, Paterson  etc?

I'm looking for a big place that stocks commercial-type carpet...cheap stuff
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:02:45 PM EDT
[#3]
There's a small place in Bloomfield. It's across the Nutley bridge. Near King's Court. Exit 8 off Route 21, then head accross the bridge. Left at that light. It's right next to the diner there. I don't know how much you're looking for. but they have a fair selection and it's pretty cheap.

I'd say they have between 50-150 rolls, average size 20"x20". Some alot bigger.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:52:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the replies, guys.

A friend recommended a place on Orange Rd in Montclair called "All Floor"

They did a good job on his home office a few weeks ago, so I placed the order.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top