Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2004 1:20:57 PM EDT
Not one mention of the expired AWB or gun control.  Maybe he has come over to the dark side.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:05:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Why waste money so far in advance of the presidential election?  Wait until halloween for those tricks to show their ugly faces on tv.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 12:16:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 1:56:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I hate that prick.

Unfortunately he is guaranteed another six year senate term.  I doubt if even 10% of New Yorker's have ever heard of his opponent.  

You'll hate that prick even more if he makes a run for Governor in 2006 as is rumored.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:08:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:39:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Who knows if he'll run.  It's just a rumor at this point.  Maybe Hillary the Beast will run for Gov.    

You'll be shootin' my MG's long before that!  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:18:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:02:20 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I hate that prick.

Unfortunately he is guaranteed another six year senate term.  I doubt if even 10% of New Yorker's have ever heard of his opponent.  

You'll hate that prick even more if he makes a run for Governor in 2006 as is rumored.

I've heard of his opponent...Howard Mills a Republican NYS Assemblymen from Ulster County. He's got my vote. Schumer is only going to get elected if we let him. This state is falling to the Lib's-save us!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:47:08 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I hate that prick.

I've heard of his opponent...Howard Mills a Republican NYS Assemblyman from Orange County. He's got my vote. Schumer is only going to get elected if we let him. This state is falling to the Lib's-save us!

Now your info is correct.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 2:02:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I hate that prick.

-- -- Does that mean Hitllary is running for President?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:20:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Too bad Guiliani wasn't running.  He could have picked up from last time.  He had to drop out against Hillary because of prostrate cancer.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:07:48 AM EDT
[#11]
I just got some campaign literature from UpChuckie outlining all of the wonderful things he is doing and has done for NY and the nation.  I am amazed that there is not one mention of gun control or the expired federal AWB.  

Apparently the democRATS have decided for the moment that gun control will not help Kerry's campaign for the Presidency.

Anyone else get any campaign propaganda from UpChuck?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:15:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:40:51 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I heard the evil turd speak at the debate in Ithaca last night, no mention of gun grabbing in his opening "No I'm Senator Pothole!" speach. I turned it off before I broke my radio. The Repubs aren't even bothering to try to get rid of him.

Frankly who can they possibly find in New York, other than possibly Guiliani, to go up against him.  Maybe they should import a ringer like the Dem's did in Hillary's case.  Colin Powell would be a good choice and he is from the Bronx originally.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:53:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Don't worry about him running for re-election in 2010.  He'll be Governor Schumer by then!  
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:40:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:28:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:51:30 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Don't worry about him running for re-election in 2010.  He'll be Governor Schumer by then!  

Yeah there's talk of that, though I think Spitzer will be the next Govenor.

If Kerry should win, God forbid, Spitzer's name has already been mentioned as Kerry's possible choice for Attorney General.  Excuse me while I go puke.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:47:21 PM EDT
[#18]
I've been seeing a lot of his commercial and still nothing from the republican candidate and a couple from the conservative party candidate.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:41:10 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I swear, I oughta lock this thread just because of the general disgust I feel that you felt you HAD to post that....

Not only will UpChuck be the NYS Governor, HildaBeast will be President, Feinswine will be the V.P.,  Carolyn McCarthy and Al Sharpton will be U.S. Senators and just to round it out SlickWilly will be the Chief Justice of U.S. Supreme Court.  

Aimless and I won't care because we're buying an island in the South Pacific where all the the guns will be select fire and the womenz topless.

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:51:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:43:06 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I hate that prick.

He does not approve this message!

Yeah for an ossifer of the court you should show a little respect for the future guvna of NY.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:01:00 PM EDT
[#22]
If he runs in 06 and wins I'm moving the fuck out.

no to ways about it.
PA is only about 25 miles away. I'll comute to work.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:42:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Hi guys,

first post to this site as I've just decided to add some sort of AR15 variant to the stable.  In any event I couldn't help but make a post about Chuckie Cheese Schummer my first.  In NY here he is also known as the lens louse.  In any event, I did recently get some mailing from one of his committees.  I marked it return to sender - not accepted and sent it back.  I'm not a postman but I believe that the sender gets charged with a return fee.  Just a thought.  Maybe someone who works for the post office can comment further.  

Brett

PS.  Someone mentioned Gulianni as a republican substitute.  Unfortunately he is also an anti-rights (2nd) guy as far as I can tell.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:51:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Governor of NY is a HUGE post in presidential poltics, as is of course CA and TX.
We DO NOT want spitzer there (don't worry, the jewish cabal that controls this country would never let that happen) nor do we want chuck the shmuck there (don't worry unelectable [nationwide that is, not our heathen state] due to his extreme anti-religious views).  Hillary is succesfully positioning herself RIGHT of kerry and dean as the clark backer who's on the armed services commitee.  Get ready y'all.  First we're gonna have a bit of infighting where in some small private room away from the cameras Guliani will bitch slap pataki as long as he's healthy.  Then comes the VP race - whoknows, maybe mccain or mcconnel will run with a guiliani - he needs western votes.

BUT more importnatly, where is aimless moving.
The second I'm out of my masters program, I'm moving to PA.
Either gonna drive all the way to NY for a phd or do it at Penn.

I'm gonna have me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much class  3 crap.  I already belong to a corporation so i think I'm covered in that regard.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:52:21 AM EDT
[#25]
oh yeah and the RNC has left mills hanging from the tree and as much as I love the guy, I'm actually voting Ogrady. She is me in female form.  Nassau County rules!!!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:43:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:50:57 PM EDT
[#27]
O’GRADY TARGETS “ANTI-CATHOLIC BIAS” IN AD AGAINST SCHUMER

Conservative US Senate Candidate Hits Schumer for Discrimination on Judges,

Asks Why Republican Howard Mills Won’t Face the Issue

Dr. Marilyn O’Grady, Conservative Party candidate for US Senate, today unveiled a hard-hitting new campaign ad confronting liberal Democrat Chuck Schumer’s efforts to block traditional Catholics from serving on the Federal bench.

Targeting Schumer’s obstruction of President Bush judicial nominees, the O’Grady ad declares: “Washington prayed for God’s guidance.  So did Lincoln, Kennedy and King. But today Chuck Schumer has a problem with people who have ‘deeply held’ religious views.  So he’s repeatedly blocked traditional Catholics from serving as a Federal judge.”

“Chuck Schumer chose this fight.  I don’t claim to know Chuck Schumer’s heart.  But I do know his record.   And his record suggests he thinks traditional Catholics are unfit for the Federal bench,” O’Grady declared.  The ad starts today on Fox News in 31 counties statewide.

The pro-life O’Grady also questioned why pro-choice Howard Mills, the Republican nominee, is silent on judges: “Mills thinks an appetite for publicity is Schumer’s biggest failing.  Maybe that’s because Mills is as liberal as Schumer on so many issues that Mills can’t see Schumer misguided record should be the focus of this race.”

“Schumer opened this religious battle the Judiciary Committee June 11, 2003 when he said Alabama Attorney General Bill Pryor's beliefs ‘are so well known, so deeply held that it's very hard to believe that they're not going to influence’ him on the bench.  As if, based on Pryor’s traditional Catholic faith, it is impossible for him to be a fair judge,” O’Grady explained.

O’Grady added: “Leon Holmes, confirmed by the full Senate last week, is another troubling example.  Schumer argued the conservative religious views of Holmes, a devout Catholic, disqualified him because of disagreements interpreting the separation of church and state.  Schumer contended that ‘religious beliefs cannot dictate government policy,’ as if Holmes’ Catholic faith blinded him to that truth.”  

“I’m not alone in concern about new code words that discriminate against conservative Catholics and other traditionalist people of faith.  The Knights of Columbus have deep expressed dismay and strong objection to any discriminatory religious test for Federal judges.  The Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations has also spoken out against the use of ‘deeply held beliefs’ as code words for discrimination against traditionalist believers of all faiths,” O’Grady said.

www.voteogrady.com/news/schumershame.html
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:53:07 PM EDT
[#28]

chucky is not religious.  as mentioned in that article he opposes anyone (not just inthe courts, but ANYONE) with deeply held religious beliefs (his words) WTF is the world coming to when a whole state votes for this guy.

What a tool.

His succesor, Weiner, is just as badon all the issues, but at least he's not ANTI-religious.
And yes, I worked for Weiner for a long long time.  Secrets out.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:31:17 AM EDT
[#29]
NY unfortunately, is a strong-hold for the dems.. as long as NYC and Albany are still a part of the state, it will take nothing less than an act of god to bring sanity to the capital.

these and many other reasons are why i moved to WI four months ago...

you all can already shoot my MGs. (got the good stuff coming...) and as a party favor i am buying all-new mags and selling ALL my pre-bans to thre folks back home..

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=24&t=231618
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 2:43:27 PM EDT
[#30]
If I see one more UpChuck commercial on TV I'm going to !  I know he has 26 million dollars to spend but does he have to buy up every friggin TV spot to tell me how wonderful he is?  I already know that!
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:42:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Ugh, watching this asshats (Upchuck) commercials makes me sick. Mostly bullshit at that.

BTW, RKBAR and AIMLESS... How much for somewhere dry with enough room for a king-size bed and a gunsafe on that island?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top