Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2004 12:54:57 PM EDT
Anyone here going? I was thinking about it. It would be neat to maybe pick up an SAR-1. Can you get there from 9W or is it better to take 209?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:56:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm thinking about going. I can't tell you the best way to get there. I think it is just off of 9W. Last year when there was supposed to be a show there I did a Yahoo search for directions and ended up in the boonies. If you don't know were you're going stop & get directions from one of the convience stores. BTW I'll be wearing an AR15.com ball cap.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 11:44:55 PM EDT
[#2]
It's in Tech-City which is the old IBM plant. It's basically right between 9W and 209, so it doesn't really matter much which you take, it just depends on where you are coming from. If you're coming off the Thruway, it's best to take 209E towards the bridge and get off at the Enterprise Drive exit. That road goes right through Tech-City. I don't know which building it is in, but there should be some signage. I just hope its not a dog show like it was last time.

Mike
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 2:38:59 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It's in Tech-City which is the old IBM plant. It's basically right between 9W and 209, so it doesn't really matter much which you take, it just depends on where you are coming from. If you're coming off the Thruway, it's best to take 209E towards the bridge and get off at the Enterprise Drive exit. That road goes right through Tech-City. I don't know which building it is in, but there should be some signage. I just hope its not a dog show like it was last time.

Mike

LOL Yeah when I got down there last itme after going on a wild goose chase because of Yahoo directions All I saw was dogs I'll be there Sat morning
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top