Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2004 3:40:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:43:12 PM EDT
[#1]
No problem here. The very middle of Nov is not good for me, but anytime after the 18th is fine. Or much before.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:44:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Novemebr is better for me.

Mike
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 4:10:41 PM EDT
[#3]
O.K. BTW, get those special CIGARS ready.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:01:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey now!

A new baby means a new firearm purchased for the little bugger.

Might as well start the "arsenal" early.

See ya tomorrow.

RW3
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:30:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:28:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Hey now!

A new baby means a new firearm purchased for the little bugger.

Might as well start the "arsenal" early.

See ya tomorrow.

RW3

Arsenal, you've never been to one of FMJunkie's shoots have you.  I think he's got that one covered.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:12:19 AM EDT
[#7]
what if we get Bobby the hun or someone to hold one in between?
apparently they have my favorite person back on the range to harass me
at all times again
he must be a black rifle hater
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:46:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Nov is better for me also, just not the 13th.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:41:49 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
at all times again

We can have a mini-blast prior to the NJCSD fundraiser and our next BIG BLAST.I am thinking of Oct. 9th or the 16th.Everyone that wants to go can just sign in and pay at the clubhouse as usual, non-members will be our guests as usual too, but not sure what you are to pay.Pick a day and we'll make it a mini.At this time, either day works for me.Hell, I'll just shoot both weekends.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 2:54:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:19:33 PM EDT
[#11]
hey congrats FM on the soon to be baby
either day is good for me
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:14:44 PM EDT
[#12]
November is fine for me it will give me an excuse to buy a new sleeping bag.  It has been years since I have been camping.  Also I do not mind freezing my ass off in November too.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:47:49 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
at all times again

We can have a mini-blast prior to the NJCSD fundraiser and our next BIG BLAST.I am thinking of Oct. 9th or the 16th.Everyone that wants to go can just sign in and pay at the clubhouse as usual, non-members will be our guests as usual too, but not sure what you are to pay.Pick a day and we'll make it a mini.At this time, either day works for me.Hell, I'll just shoot both weekends.

Any thoughts as to what weekend?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:34:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:12:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:40:30 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
at all times again

Looks Like Saturday, Oct 9 will be the only time I can shoot  till the NJCSD shoot.We can have a Mini-Blast sans raffle and door prizes on that day.I have a new Chip McCormack single stage trigger I am itchin' to try out.Also going to try out a new target system with clays.I will be there 830 am.We can have mini-blasts more often now that there are more members of the Ft. Dix Rod & Gun Club.At least one of us needs to be there for those Arfcomers not members there which can get in as guests.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:31:31 PM EDT
[#17]

Looks Like Saturday, Oct 9 will be the only time I can shoot till the NJCSD shoot.We can have a Mini-Blast sans raffle and door prizes on that day.I have a new Chip McCormack single stage trigger I am itchin' to try out.Also going to try out a new target system with clays.I will be there 830 am.We can have mini-blasts more often now that there are more members of the Ft. Dix Rod & Gun Club.At least one of us needs to be there for those Arfcomers not members there which can get in as guests.

Ill try to be there for the mini shoot. How long do you plan on being at the range? All the parts for my new AR build should be here by then. Has anyone else completed a build from the lower group buy?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:20:46 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
at all times again

Looks Like Saturday, Oct 9 will be the only time I can shoot  till the NJCSD shoot.We can have a Mini-Blast sans raffle and door prizes on that day.I have a new Chip McCormack single stage trigger I am itchin' to try out.Also going to try out a new target system with clays.I will be there 830 am.We can have mini-blasts more often now that there are more members of the Ft. Dix Rod & Gun Club.At least one of us needs to be there for those Arfcomers not members there which can get in as guests.

What'll it cost for us non-members?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:36:55 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
at all times again

What'll it cost for us non-members?

For $55 a year, all your problems can be solved.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:49:37 AM EDT
[#20]
keep us dialed in on a day. Im gonna try to make it..

Frank
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:11:37 AM EDT
[#21]

Who is going down to Dix on Saturday?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:44:04 AM EDT
[#22]
I just found out, or actually just remembered, that I have to go to my nephews birthday party on saturday, so I wont be able to go to Dix. My upper is due in the mail today,and I really want to try it out and soon. Damn!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:06:39 PM EDT
[#23]
I was at Fort Dix this past Saturday.............
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:54:41 PM EDT
[#24]
I will be attending.  I was briefly at the last NJ Blast (but couldn't stay to shoot) and got to meet a few of you, this time I can stay longer (and will bring some ARs!)
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:22:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:57:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Well then I guess I will be there also.  What time 0900?

DWFAN will the Mrs be there?  If so I will bring the BAR.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:02:03 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Thanks Matt, but the wife is not coming this time. And what's the matter, you wont bring the BAR and let me shoot it, WTF?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:15:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:34:45 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks Matt, but the wife is not coming this time. And what's the matter, you wont bring the BAR and let me shoot it, WTF?

Thats exactly what he's saying!

That's what I thought.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:11:24 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Son of a bitch!  I was just asking because you asked me if I was going to bring it to the next shoot because she did not get a chance to shoot it. I would have made sure she would have been the first one to shoot it.  It is not like we went through 300+ rounds of 3006 that day that shit aint cheap.  I have other guns I would like to shoot.  Yes the BAR will be there.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:01:17 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Son of a bitch!  I was just asking because you asked me if I was going to bring it to the next shoot because she did not get a chance to shoot it. I would have made sure she would have been the first one to shoot it.  It is not like we went through 300+ rounds of 3006 that day that shit aint cheap.  I have other guns I would like to shoot.  Yes the BAR will be there.

Just screwing with you. I didn't get a whirl with her last time, and was hoping to on Sat.

Thanks Matt.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:05:53 AM EDT
[#32]
I'll be there. If I get there first should I ask to be near a certain table?  (I have a range 14 card.)  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:30:47 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I'll be there. If I get there first should I ask to be near a certain table?  (I have a range 14 card.)  

If you get there first, which by the way is almost impossible. You see, all FMJunkie has to do is SNEEZE and he is there. Anyway, table 13 or 14 is good
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:57:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:35:27 PM EDT
[#35]

I'll be there around 8:30
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top