Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2004 4:37:45 PM EDT
Just a friendly reminder. Sept. 18th. & 19th. I'll be curious to see what's out there this time.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:40:57 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Just a friendly reminder. Sept. 18th. & 19th. I'll be curious to see what's out there this time.

Always a decent show.Best one in my book for this area.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:31:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Can you post address adn times?

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:09:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I will be there.I go everytime for ammo and at least one surplus russian rifle of some sort.I will be there Satuday morning on line at 8am.I like to get there early so i can park right by the entrance.last time i was there i bought 2 crates of the Turkish 8mm and THANK GOD i didnt have to walk to the back of the parking lot with it!!!  
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:07:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Times for the show are 9-3 or 4 both days.
Directions are NJ Tpk to the Pa. Tpk. Pa. Tpk to the Valley Forge exit.
Pay toll make immediate right turn after toll and go appx. 1-2 miles to you see the Raddison Hotel and Convention Center. Your There!!!!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:02:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top