Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2004 8:44:28 AM EDT
Tonight, at 9PM on CN8, Marilyn Lapidus of NJCSD (NJ Coalition for Self Defense) will be interviewed on Lynn Doyle's "It's Your Call".  She will be joined by Larry Pratt of GOA, and be debating Bryan Miller of CeaseFire NJ, who will be joined by Carolyn McCarthy for the opposing viewpoint.

Please join with us in wishing her all the success that I know we'll have in exposing the hucksters and liars for what they are.

Lion_dog
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:44:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:50:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:46:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Does anyone know what channel this is on Cablevision digital service?

64 - I understand IF you missed it which I did, they repeat.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:48:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Just missed part on NOW.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:56:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:04:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Hit the Poll:
Should You Be Able To Purchase Assault Weapons?
Click Here
Yes = 89%
No = 11%
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:10:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hit the Poll:
Should You Be Able To Purchase Assault Weapons?
Click Here
Yes = 89%
No = 11%

More important Poll on CNN and we are getting slaughtered!!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:12:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Just finished watching CN8.  I liked the results of the online poll.

Those anti-gunners made no sense.  They just babled and whined.
Maybe they should go back to their bubble world and finish watching their teletubby marathon.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:15:22 PM EDT
[#9]

Larry from the GOA OWNED that idiot DA from Philly. Ms. Lapidus did an excellent job as well.

I wanted to ask the guy who lost his brother a question.

"If the man who killed your brother decided to use a Ford Mustang to run him over in the street, would you call for Ford to stop producing all future models?

I love they blame inanimate objects for the actions of sick bastards who cause havoc in our society.

BTW, did you catch her comment about the type of people who live in D.C. as opposed to Fairfax, VA?
Sounded a little racist if you ask me
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:47:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top