Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2004 3:58:22 AM EDT
The RNC has all but abandoned Mills, he's got no money and barely has a chance to even make a point or statement in this election.  He's served our country and would be a fine candidate, but we may be able to get Ogrady double digits and then some.  She is a ROCK SOLID conservative and from Nassau (yo, represent ).

Me personally, I'm voting for Chuck!  ok, I'm voting Ogrady.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:56:31 PM EDT
[#1]
who's Mills?
actually, I have heard his name mentioned once as running against chuck the fuck, but I have seen no campaign stuff from him.
I have seen commercials for Ogrady though
can't win if no one has heard of you
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:46:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
who's Mills?
actually, I have heard his name mentioned once as running against chuck the fuck, but I have seen no campaign stuff from him.
I have seen commercials for Ogrady though
can't win if no one has heard of you

He is a state assemblyman from Orange County who apparently is just a sacrificial lamb since he was unable to get the support of the Conservative Party.   The state GOP apparently has abandoned him figuring that Chuckie is a sure bet for another six years in a 3 way race.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:22:52 PM EDT
[#3]
this state fucking sucks
the local money show guys on the radio made a really good point saturday. this is a one party state and republicans have no say. Case in point, some local races for state senators and assemblyman. There are two candidates, both dems. No republicans. The primary is coming up which will decide which dem gets on the november ballot, but they'll be running unopposed in nov and republicans can't vote in the dem primary, so in some districts they're completely screwed.
Thanks NY GOP
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top