Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2004 4:52:46 AM EDT
With all the hysteria regarding those who reside in restrictred states doing trades for pre-ban lowers for new ones.... My advice is this.  

94% (47 states x 2) of the prebans just became old rifles and their value is going to plummit.  There just arn't that many of us living in communist states to keep the value up.  There is nothing that will prevent direct purchases in other states (provided appropriate FFL transfers).  And with all the afficiendos able to purchase brand new leo colt/bushy carbines, there will be alot of trade-ins sitting on the racks.

Not true of all the offers, but......It just seems that SOME of the "generous" offers like "buy me a new bushy/colt for my shot to shit pre-ban Oily" are going to seem alot less attractive in a few months.  Remeber the old adage "Act in haste repent in leasure."
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:37:19 PM EDT
[#1]
We already know that. We're just pissed they kept the ban.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:58:20 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
We already know that. We're just pissed they kept the ban.

Just pissed is an understatement...

To hell with Pataki and this corrupt state... Don't give a fuck who is running next time, I'm voting NOT for him....

To hell with NYC and their fucking bullshit laws they impose on the rest of NY..... To many friggin liberals...

To hell with NY in general... Highest taxed in the nation and we seem we are one of the "lucky four" states still stuck with a bullshit AWB... Nothing like getting it twice...

FUck this state!

Last one here, make sure you turn out the lights....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top