[#1]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:00:50 AM EDT
[#2]
It was posted here before.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:55:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It was posted here before.

Ooops, fresh news for me. Don't have to be a brain surgeon to figure the FBI/ATF monitor ranges,  but I've never seen this article from the times.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:31:11 PM EDT
[#4]
does not surprise me one bit
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:30:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Only the FBI? I was told my someone off this site that the place is crawling with everyone from local cops to alphabet-soup agents.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:18:57 PM EDT
[#6]
God I hope they are all over the place every gd day.  Wasn't this the article that mentioned the muslims (ragheads) practicing to assasinate the rabbi that was eventually murdered ten or so years ago?  Except for annoying the lunch-lady from hell, what do we do thats wrong?  Check my pistol permit, drivers license, AARP card, sportsmans license whatever, but do the same to the illegal aliens with the overextended student visas and no-takeoff/no-landing pilot school applications.  Then cage them.  
Rant over.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:12:58 AM EDT
[#7]
The NY times should do an article on the airplane training centers.  

FBI....Fucking Beyond Incredible.

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 2:32:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Nah, the Times would much prefer to write something akin to all but harassment of the mostly conservative -in -nature shooting sports people.   Michael Moore would fit right in that editorial staff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top