Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2003 6:08:21 PM EDT

I'm off on vacation and spending my time back home...which means a lot of it will be spent at the range at Black Rock.

Anyone around who wants to hang out and 'waste' ammo? I've got a couple of new toys I need to check out, not to mention getting my chops back up (it's been a couple months since I've hit the range )..I can take up 1-2 guests with me, depending on who's the RO and how anal they are.

Snow, rain, whatever. I need to get some more targets, but I'll probably be up there pretty often regardless of the weather. Nothin like rain/snow to cool a rifle down
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 7:39:39 PM EDT
[#1]
After Christmas.  Do they allow .50BMG?
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 1:35:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe they do...so long as you're not shooting  it over the mountain that's the backstop

Drat, I was going to drag up a 1919a4, but looks like my dad managed to break it already (it runs in the family)...so I'll drag that up later.

I'll post here before I head up. Today was kind of...cold and wet. I don't mind cold so much, but wet + cold...ugh. Too much mud. (Yes, outdoor range.)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top