Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2003 7:52:07 PM EDT
Hey, just saying hey, i just emailed HOPLITE to be added to the email list. I am in Passaic County, in West Paterson. Just wanted to say that this place is great and there is a lot great info and nice people..

--Frank--
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 7:56:48 PM EDT
[#1]
also, i like to say, i shoot at The Bullet Hole, in Belleville, NJ. The place is fair on prices and the Range Officer is a great guy.

I own 4 pistols, 2 rifles, and 1 shotgun.

Pistols: Beretta 96FS, Kimber Custom TLE II, Glock G19, Glock G30

Rifles: Bushmaster XM15-E2S 16"Barrel, Remington 597

Shotgun: Remington 870 Express Magnum Synthetic 18"Barrel

thanks again :)

--Frank--
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 2:21:56 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hey, just saying hey, i just emailed HOPLITE to be added to the email list. I am in Passaic County, in West Paterson. Just wanted to say that this place is great and there is a lot great info and nice people..

--Frank--

Frank, Welcome to the BOARD.You may run into a few of our members up there (Bullethole).We shoot regularly (every other month on average  at Fort Dix Range 14).The NJ BLAST CREW has been quiet lately due to being busy and the holidays coming up, but sooner or later, this place will start buzzing again.Looks like you are well ARMED.Again, WELCOME and stay TUNED..
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:15:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 4:39:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just wanted to say that this place is great and there is a lot great info and nice people..

--Frank--

Like...... Who?

j/k  

Like the REST of us here you nasty, nasty man you!

Welcome to the board Frank.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 7:25:41 PM EDT
[#5]
lol, thanks everyone.. see what i mean, great people.....
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 11:44:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Did you read the Code of Conduct?  All people who introduce themselves then have to attend atleast 3 shoots within a 3 state radius as well as a get together.  I'm sure if you attended this Saturday's get together in Albany, that you'd get your 2004 waiver from us.  Attending a shoot in weather below 20 degrees automatically counts as 2 attendances, while a shoot on a beautiful day deducts one of your attendances.  It actually might take you a good 10 years to finish your quota!

Welcome aboard and don't forget the "Free Balzac" sig line when the time comes!
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 5:43:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Welcome!

Like Bobby said - the NJ BLAST crew will be making some noise again soon.  We had 5 shoots this past year with an average attendance of 20 people at the last 4 of them.  Keep a look out here for new shoots coming up.  If you can make it out to one, you will get to meet a very great bunch of guys from all over the state.  (Also the nicest bunch I've met in a while, if you can get past the smell )
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top