Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/7/2003 6:25:16 AM EDT
Shoot me a PM.  We are looking for a few good men who can enlist into the unit.  Shoot me an IM or Email for more info.

EDIT: Cops, firefighters also get double pay (Pay for their regular job on top of pay for showing up) for showing up to train.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 9:50:03 AM EDT
[#1]

Anyone looking to serve their country and meet people from around the globe....

...and kill them?
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 2:30:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

...and kill them?

YES, YES, Mother fu***rs!!!  

Link Posted: 12/7/2003 2:34:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

...and kill them?

Pops,
I think you may be too old
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 7:50:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

...and kill them?

Pops,
I think you may be too old

With his babyface?
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 8:28:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Is this deal limited to Nuevo Yawk?
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 8:44:03 PM EDT
[#6]
How about me??  :)
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 9:26:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
How about me??  :)

The world isn't quite ready for you yet.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 3:51:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Can we bring our own rifles?

ka
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:05:32 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Can we bring our own rifles?

ka

Unless I am issued something full auto and can bring it home, I want to use my bushmaster!

Yes, I am interested in looking into anything that includes training with weapons.

Bill H.

Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:59:02 AM EDT
[#10]
This is a reserve unit by the way so no personal weapons.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:55:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I KNEW THAT... just kidding...  Where is this reserve unit, what type of unit, and are you SURE we couldn't bring...you know, like, a SMALL gun
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 2:01:35 PM EDT
[#12]
ugh bah
cant bring my own weapons
i woulda brought with me my
Bushie, my glock 21 with blast unit, walther p22 for backup and RF109 for that AK47 sound they love so much
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 11:05:00 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

What about if we get someplace interesting, such as Iraq and find...um...an AK lying on the ground...Could we keep it, huh, could we.  We'd walk it and feed it, and it wouldn't be any trouble at all  
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 5:14:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Just got out 2 years ago after 28.  Not to bust anyone's bubble (and I did love reading the comments) but the furtherst I got from home was Gagetown Training area in Canada a couple of times.  Not that I am really complaining about that mind you...
And seriously, if I got to qualify/familiarize with small arms and crew served twice a year that was a lot.  Coupla times it was cancelled as all the 9 mil had been shipped to Bosnia!!
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 2:56:51 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Just got out 2 years ago after 28.  Not to bust anyone's bubble (and I did love reading the comments) but the furtherst I got from home was Gagetown Training area in Canada a couple of times.  Not that I am really complaining about that mind you...
And seriously, if I got to qualify/familiarize with small arms and crew served twice a year that was a lot.  Coupla times it was cancelled as all the 9 mil had been shipped to Bosnia!!

I can guarantee you that we will be going a lot further than Canada.  We have small missions going on all over the EUCOM every month.  Germany, Georgia, Balkans etc are all common missions along with some additional tours in other countries.  We also have pretty much bottomless pockets when it comes to a budget so there is plenty of money for schools and lots of active duty time if you want it
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 3:22:29 PM EDT
[#16]
I guess being 52 makes me a washout, huh.

But my heart will be with you all.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 11:36:28 AM EDT
[#17]
35 is still good? i wouldnt mind something a bit different than the usual humdrum
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top