Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2003 8:43:03 PM EDT
As many of you know I serve a semi-official role with B&J Guns as their liaison to this board.  I'm not an employee of their's, just act as a go between because Brian is a friend and many of you are as well.  While restocking the new shop Brian came across a ton of stuff that he wants to liquidate at very fair prices and is offering exclusively to AR15.com members at this time.

So take a walk over to the EE, check out the threads I have posted in various forums for great deals on rifle and pistol mags, accessories, a few firearms, etc.

Thanks for taking the time to check the posts out.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 6:19:40 AM EDT
[#1]
In case anyone else is as clueless as I, the "EE" is the Equipment Exchange board.

I found posts by Hiram Ranger for
rifle mags, a couple of shotguns, rifle and shotgun parts, and handgun mags. I may have missed a post, and the Exchange is a good place to visit anyway. Glad to learn about it.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 6:30:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Bill, thanks for the assist...  I was a little rushed when I made that post last night and didn't have time to link it.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 6:47:25 AM EDT
[#3]
oh MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAN  do i want that barrett ...
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 7:33:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
oh MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAN  do i want that barrett ...

It is sweet.  I saw it in the old store.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 8:24:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Raptor, this is not the same Barrett.  This is a limited release from a government contract overrun.  I dare say it may be the only OD military contract Barrett most of us will EVER see.  Even the mag is green.  This was produced for the war in Iraq.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 2:05:08 PM EDT
[#6]
My bad.  OD for Iraq?????  Post a pic if possible.  Thx.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 3:02:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, I believe Brian says it has some documentation attesting to the fact that it was an overrun on a government contract for the war.

Here is the pic

Link Posted: 9/24/2003 4:29:13 PM EDT
[#8]
You simply cannot know what its like to see that description, see that pic, see that price, and not be able to buy it...

[homersimpsondrool]must... have... giant... rifle...[/homersimpsondrool]

Its like the Canyonero of guns!

Link Posted: 9/24/2003 4:39:51 PM EDT
[#9]
I would buy it, but it was banned up here, "No useful sporting purpose" I believe was the reason, not that they usually give a reason for banning stuff

damn Assclowns
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 5:39:37 PM EDT
[#10]
dammit .. dammit dammit dammit ....
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 7:34:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Sorry gents, sold pending funds... but to another NYer...
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 7:48:58 PM EDT
[#12]
HiramRanger, i just wanted to say thanks for everything buddy. Especially for letting me RANT and Rave like i did on the phone, i really do not like talking about those things. Thanks for listening buddy. See you soon. Stay Safe......................JOHN
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 8:44:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Anytime buddy, the doctor is always in!  Wait till you get my bill...
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 2:07:56 PM EDT
[#14]
[>Q][>Q][>Q][>Q][>Q][>Q][>Q][>Q][>Q][>Q][>Q][>Q]
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 4:44:09 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Now now Chrisp, two of your fellow NYers (at least) in this forum have 82's... we can arrange visitation time if you need...
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 6:43:17 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now now Chrisp, two of your fellow NYers (at least) in this forum have 82's... we can arrange visitation time if you need...

I believe that it is three.  One other NYer bought a couple from SteyrAUG.  Yes, visitation rights can be arranged.
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 7:20:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Thanks John!  Don't forget your favorite Calverton crew members!
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 6:47:14 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I believe that it is three.  One other NYer bought a couple from SteyrAUG.  Yes, visitation rights can be arranged.

REALLY ?... DONT JOSH ME ! ? ...

anyone of those 3 in the capital district ? ..
oh man ..
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 9:35:16 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

REALLY ?... DONT JOSH ME ! ? ...

anyone of those 3 in the capital district ? ..
oh man ..

I kid you not!  Even though I am two hours down in Orange County, I have had the pleasure of shooting with HiramRanger at his club.  He witnessed the very first round through my Barrett.  Like HiramRanger said, it can be arranged.  It will depend on his schedule with Gunstock coming up.
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 5:24:41 AM EDT
[#20]
is that the 1000 yard range?
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 6:56:50 AM EDT
[#21]
no ... that i think tops off at ... 150 maybe ? ..
the 1000 yard range is the Forbes / Watervliet fish and game range in the town of colonie .. Forbes owns the range .. but the watervliet people ( my club ) own a portion of the land .. so .. 1000 yd shoots have to be arranged ahead of time ... as the watervliet ranges road cuts over the bullets flight path if your shootin 1000 yd shots ..  
thats bad ..

hirams range is in the town of brunswick .. both are nice ranges .. but if you like WIDE open spaces .. the watervliet range is best .. lots of traffic too .. 1000 + membership ..
the brunswick range is nice if you like privacy on top of a mountain .. with few visitors .. and a 'comfy' feel .. both are suitable for any shooting i do ... i have just never shot at the brunswick range cause i dont know anyone personally to invite me .. other than hiram .. and we have been talkin about that recently ..

Hiram ... we have to set up some type of 'capital district' shoot man .. get brian to bring some of his toys .. ill bring the aug and uzi .. everyone can bring there favorites .. and just blast away .. wouldnt that be awesome ? .. to post some pics on the NY home town forum of all of us up our way blastin away ? .. kinda like the F/A shoots they have out west and stuff ?   maybe you can put somethin together before the snow hits us ?
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 8:08:48 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
no ... that i think tops off at ... 150 maybe ? ..
the 1000 yard range is the Forbes / Watervliet fish and game range in the town of colonie .. Forbes owns the range .. but the watervliet people ( my club ) own a portion of the land .. so .. 1000 yd shoots have to be arranged ahead of time ... as the watervliet ranges road cuts over the bullets flight path if your shootin 1000 yd shots ..  
thats bad ..

hirams range is in the town of brunswick .. both are nice ranges .. but if you like WIDE open spaces .. the watervliet range is best .. lots of traffic too .. 1000 + membership ..
the brunswick range is nice if you like privacy on top of a mountain .. with few visitors .. and a 'comfy' feel .. both are suitable for any shooting i do ... i have just never shot at the brunswick range cause i dont know anyone personally to invite me .. other than hiram .. and we have been talkin about that recently ..

Hiram ... we have to set up some type of 'capital district' shoot man .. get brian to bring some of his toys .. ill bring the aug and uzi .. everyone can bring there favorites .. and just blast away .. wouldnt that be awesome ? .. to post some pics on the NY home town forum of all of us up our way blastin away ? .. kinda like the F/A shoots they have out west and stuff ?   maybe you can put somethin together before the snow hits us ?

Sounds like a plan!  Keep me posted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top