Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2003 6:21:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 6:50:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I have to work, otherwise I'd go
I got my M1 and mosin nagant at that show last year.
If I could go this year I'd see if the guy I got my M1 was there since I'm pretty sure he had 1903 springfields too
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 6:18:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm going to try and go to unload a couple rifles, maby buy a few things, or do some good old swappin'
Looking for parts and pieces for AR's, FAL's, M1's
Would be nice to walk thru and enjoy a show instead of being stuck behind a table.
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 12:15:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm planning on going AM Sunday. Is this a good show? I'm working up here from Kentucky and this sounds like a fine way to spend the day, but I haven't seen any advertising at all.
Called the Dome Center just to make sure it was going to happen. Thanks for the input.
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 6:52:07 PM EDT
[#4]
It's been good the times I've been.
If the job market wasn't crappy I'd skip work tomorrow to go

Quoted:
I'm planning on going AM Sunday. Is this a good show? I'm working up here from Kentucky and this sounds like a fine way to spend the day, but I haven't seen any advertising at all.
Called the Dome Center just to make sure it was going to happen. Thanks for the input.

Link Posted: 9/28/2003 9:10:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Sorry guys, but that show sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 10:36:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Speak for yourself. I scored on a Spas 12 with a hook, minty, for $550, as well as an M1A. No complaints from me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top