Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2003 12:58:37 PM EDT
As some of the NY/Long Island crew knows I am a avid skeet shooter and a mod on the shotgun forum. I shoot at least once a week and belong to a private club, Peconic River Sportsman Club on Long Island. I do not want to stop my shotgun shooting but would like to do some interactive rifle shooting. The only rifle shooting I do now is bench rest shooting when getting ready for deer season or spackle bucket shooting on the banks of Calverton. I want more trigger time with my rifles on moving/ reactive targets. Any ideas? Mike.
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 4:56:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Three gun match in the pine barrens october 3rd (or close to that date).
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 8:13:12 AM EDT
[#2]
October third is a Friday, do you have anymore info or a telephone number? Thanks, MIKE.
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 1:03:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry the 5th.
http://www.lipsa.net/schedule.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top