Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2003 3:35:52 PM EDT
I went in there today.  I forget the name it was on Route 20 just a little bit East of Avon next to the Castile Bank which is across the street from the Topps market.  Nice little place, no doubt, and I liked the atmosphere there much better than at the Buffalo Gun Center.  Buffalo Gun Center has a great selection, but it's too...I dunno...too formal.

This place was cool...people hanging out there and chatting, low pressure.  They had very few new guns but had a good selection of used guns that you could just pick up and play with--they weren't chained to the rack or anything.  The help was quite friendly.  They said they don't have many new guns, but they'd be happy to special order anything new that you want.

As for black rifles, I don't remember seeing any ARs or anything, but they had several FALs on the wall and some of those Russian "sniper" rifles (Saiga or something?) as well as a couple SKSes and probably some other goodies that I don't remember right now.  I'll definately be going back there next time I'm in Avon.

-Nick Viejo.
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 5:10:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I've been there and your description is accurate. I've traded several firearms there and they have always been very fair for trade in value. They will also do ffl transfers. The last time I needed that service it was $20.00 for the transfer. A decent gun store.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top