Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2003 8:04:04 PM EDT
I just remembered I have to vote on tuesday.  The little reminder card popped up when i was cleaning out my desk before.  Is there a run down of the nominees somewhere and possibly their campaign web pages?  I admit i have been lazy and havent been following along so my homework has not been done.  Any little info to help me decide would be appreciated.  IF i come across anything i will post the links here
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 8:10:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Hoppie, that kind of material is rarely put together for primaries.  I'm working as an election inspector on Tuesday and there isn't a single Republican primary in the county...  I'll sit and read a book all day and get paid $75 on top of my paid day off (vacation time) from work.  Gunstock money, woohoo!
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 8:14:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hoppie, that kind of material is rarely put together for primaries.  I'm working as an election inspector on Tuesday and there isn't a single Republican primary in the county...  I'll sit and read a book all day and get paid $75 on top of my paid day off (vacation time) from work.  Gunstock money, woohoo!

Thanks for saving me some time.  Soem guy came around my neighborhood a few months back, rang my bell and wanted to shake the hand of all the registered voters in the house.  he gave me some papers on what he planned to do locally.  too bad i dont remember his name
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 9:32:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Its a long shot, but try calling the League of Women Voters and ask if they did a primary profile for the various candidates.  Normally they only do it for the general elections, but you never know.
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 6:59:33 AM EDT
[#4]
My father's running as a Republican (duh!) in Orange County...

Vote for Charles P. Obremski!

I'm gonna

(He was the mayor of Cornwall-On-Hudson when I was a kid, for those who look for a political past..and he's a lawyer, so he knows which guns to stick by.)

Which reminds me, I need to mail into work to say I'm gonna be late in tomorrow, cause I gotta vote..
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 2:10:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
My father's running as a Republican (duh!) in Orange County... Vote for Charles P. Obremski!

What position?
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 3:22:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Eh, some election committee thing...I think...hell, you can call and ask him tomorrow

www.american-lawyer.org/profile/NY/Cornwall/5043

And for proof he's not a dork...

www.gewehr43.com/parts.html

Read the notes for the first book there

Link Posted: 9/8/2003 5:31:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
My father's running as a Republican (duh!) in Orange County...

Vote for Charles P. Obremski!

I'm gonna

(He was the mayor of Cornwall-On-Hudson when I was a kid, for those who look for a political past..and he's a lawyer, so he knows which guns to stick by.)

Which reminds me, I need to mail into work to say I'm gonna be late in tomorrow, cause I gotta vote..

Ed is Orange County very republican?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top