Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2003 12:28:35 PM EDT
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=12&t=172818

The town is about 500 feet inside the Ohio border from PA.  Not far from western NY.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 2:57:17 PM EDT
[#1]
..This is cool......I will definitely endeavor to make it........n-east p-a is about 40 miles from my place...
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 3:41:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow, that should be pretty cool, have fun guys!
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 4:33:22 PM EDT
[#3]
It is a lot of fun, but it is hard work too.

The G.I.s have to charge 325 yards across the worlds worst beach, and standing out there it is intimidating.  They will tell you that they can feel their blood preasure go up right before the ramp goes down.

As for us, the feeling as the ramp is dropping and you unleash all hell on them is very tense.  At times you feel like you are there, but when it is all done, the G.I.'s give you a hand to get up, they help you collect your gear and you are all best freinds 30 seconds after you all just "killed" each other.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top