Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2003 7:21:54 AM EDT
Weekend of September 13-14th, Center of Progress Building, NYS Fairgrounds. ~800 tables.
Saturday, 9AM-5PM, Sunday 9-3PM.

Pickupdan and myself will have a table (D30) with a few black rifle goodies, mags, etc. Possibly an AR10 carbine and a Bushmaster rifle as well.

Might even see a guy who looks remarkably like Ed Avila, Sr. running around on Saturday

See you there!
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 3:26:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm going also. Went to the one in April, it was ok.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 5:04:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there with a dealer. We'll have six or eight tables. Last spring we were on L and M just down from the guy who sell "How Too" books and steel tubes with templates. right accross from SHERLUK. The three of us setup Friday evening...good thing because it's the only time I get to really look around. I'll bring some more of the Danish canvas/web gear :<)

Got my badge today. we have F&G 10-13
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 7:43:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Should have a couple of FAL's...

A friend has a Imbel build and I will have a DSA STG58....

Mags and the sort also...

D30.....

See you there...
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 1:03:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, it wasnt completly dissappointing. Got some ammo.
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 6:26:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Dissapointed, that would be me...
I drove 250 miles each way to the "Mecca" of gunshows.
WTF, maybe it was Kickin' on Sat. but Sunday was a total YAWN.
I need to look at used Rem. 700 BDL's for $529 like I need another Butt. I really liked the RRA scope mount of $85.00 and the endless aray of chinese "knock-off" knives.
If it wasn't for the half cooked 2 buck pretzel the day would have been a total loss.
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 6:06:24 AM EDT
[#6]
It was a strange show in terms of number of attendees. Both days were quiet. There were a fair number of black rifles (OK, well over 100), including $750 NIB Bushies. We sold an as-new Bushie A2 with AK brake for $650 out the door on Sunday. If you didn't see any deals, you simply weren't looking.
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 10:20:58 AM EDT
[#7]
I myself only sold one rifle and that was to another dealer...traded off the Wildey.
I didn't get to the show until after 1:30 both days, and I thought the attendance was waayyy down. The dealer I went with sold about twenty, and two of them were to me. Did sell a bunch of little stuff: AP ammo, used barrel, magazines,...When the Syracuse show in slow, that's scarry. Wonder what the Rochester show in two weeks will be like?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top