Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2003 8:46:32 PM EDT
guys .. i am shopping for a new pistol and have never shot the .45 acp .. and i do want a glock .. so that narrows it down to a glock in either .40 or .45 .. and since i have never shot the .45 ..  and dont know anyone who shoots .45  .. i was wondering if one of you fine gentleman would care to share their experience with me .. i could bring my m4 or uzi along for you to shoot my guns in trade ..  ill buy the ammo for the .45 if you like .. and if anyone has a glock in .40 i would like to shoot that also .. i belong to the watervliet range off 155 in colonie .. thats where i would be shooting unless you have a better idea .. thanks .. any other general ideas always welcome ..
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 4:23:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Well I don't have a 45, but I have a Glock 32 in .357 sig with a 40 barrel and I have a Glock 27.  I could meet you sometime this week and you can shoot my 40s if you like.
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 6:47:00 AM EDT
[#2]
have you considered the glock in 10mm?
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 1:54:09 PM EDT
[#3]
This is not legal is it?
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 3:00:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Its quasi legal...  If he has a pistol permit its not really that bad, he is allowed to handle and fire a pistol by law.  If he doesn't have one... no way.
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 3:42:53 PM EDT
[#5]
sure i have a permit .. ill bring it along ... thanks hiram .. ill meet you whenever you want .. please let me know .. if this weekend isnt good .. we can do next weekend .. please let me know .. thanks

hoplite .. i wont even consider 10mm .. its a dying round .. i prefer a semi cheap round like 40 or 45 ..  thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top