Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2003 5:09:07 PM EDT
Anyone a member?  Comments?  (its geographically convenient.)
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 5:11:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I would join, but the "no guests" rule kinda takes the fun out of it.
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 6:09:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I belong 2nd year and it is OK. Depends where you live. I am only 10 min and you get a key. So it is a 24/7. They have IDPA,ISPCA,Steel plate matches. Bulls Eye clubs. They have a Jr club if you have kids. and now they have a FFL who is really good for transfers and getting rifles.
It is a 50 ft indoor with 6 or 8 spots. You can only shoot at 50ft which is a pain.

Outdoors 5-10-15-20-25-50ft. Your allowed up to 50cal. If you need a place and if you are close come down on a Sunday between 8AM-11AM. SOmeone will give you the info and walkthrough.
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 6:30:58 PM EDT
[#3]
should have done some research first, but here is their website:
http://www.freeportjuniorclub.org/FreeportR-RA/Index.htm
it mentions guests though...
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 5:55:01 AM EDT
[#4]
ive been a member for 3 years and its ok. It beats going to Mitchell field for me. Im an insomniac so i enjoy going at 3 am and shooting some pool with the Freeport cops and shooting my handguns. Its ok for what it is, got a clubhouse, tv , vending machines etc,
Open house breakfast on Sunday 9-1. The no guests can shoot rule does suck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top