Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2003 3:50:24 PM EDT
http://www.niagaragunrange.com/

Anyone checked them out yet?  I just stumbled across the website and called to see whats up Rifles, pistols and shotguns are allowed. You can bring your own ammo for your own guns, but you must buy their ammo if you are using a rental  Rapid fire is ok with pistol, but not with rifle.  They seem to be AR friendly as they have an AR and an AK avalible for rent.  Just wondering if anyone has checked this place out yet
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 7:16:08 PM EDT
[#1]
is their site back up finally? was down for months.
I've been there a few times. the backstop on the rifle half of the range was being worked on the last time.
I've fired an AR, M1, Mosin Nagant M44, Glock 30, and Ruger Mk 2 there
I'll probably be going back once it starts snowing again as the outdoor place I've been shooting at the last few times is on a seasonal road with no plowing in the winter
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top