Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2003 12:56:36 PM EDT
anyone feel like shooting this weekend if the weather holds out?
I havent been to the range in a while
I think my guns are mad at me now.
Plus the local shop is holding a sale on Magtech 9mm,40S&W,45ACP ammo
from 8.99 to 9.99 for a box
I think I have to go get some and shoot a bit
plus I just got a Walther P22 I wanna shoot also
I havent shot it yet
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 9:06:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm interested, I need to get to the range.  Sunday looks better for me.
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 3:43:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn, I'll be out of town.I plan on being up there on the folowing weekend, 16th.I have replaced my irons with competition irons and installed a RRA 2 stage trigger and I am dying to try the new setup.Have a Good Time.

BTW, the Walter P22 is a nifty little plinker, almost bought one myself, but settled for the SIG TRAILSIDE.
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 12:24:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Darn it,
Another one that I am going to miss.  I will be there no the 23, 24 of August but that will be running through qualification.  Oh well, the last time my unit went to the range, my LT and I had a little shoot off.  Him with his Bushy and me with my "crappy" Model 1 homebuilt.  A SWAT cop that he knows set up the course of fire with the penalties being pushups.  It was a fast paced 2 gun shoot, multiple targets at a time.  To make a long story short, I was smiling at the end of the exercise.  
Hmmmm, I wonder if he wants a re-match.

ka
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 3:36:30 PM EDT
[#4]
....if you mean the 9th, I was actually planning on going up there myself. Need to work off the stress from the last two weeks, plus it's right before a housewarming party that's got a lot of people I don't know, so the more tension I can loose by popping rounds the better.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 8:38:26 AM EDT
[#5]
yes I was thinking of the 9th but only if it doesnt rain...if I go I will be the guy with the 25th anniversary Bushmaster all tac'ed out...You cant miss the Surefire M900 foregrip with the turbo head and I will prob have my 2 glocks also
all black weapons....hehehehe
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 1:22:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Confidence is high that the 'Range Master' will be around...
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 8:45:41 AM EDT
[#7]
they are there rain or shine?
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 9:23:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Yes...

I guess everybody got scared off by the weather?  Oh well, it was actually a decent morning weather wise.  No rain, a little humid but not hot and a cool, gentle breeze blowing.  

Guess I'll catch you next time!
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 11:27:45 AM EDT
[#9]
well i didnt get a chance to go today
I hopefully can go sunday the 10th
I want to shoot my  guns and a damn lobster dinner took me away from that
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 6:30:58 PM EDT
[#10]
How about over the week,,,I am willing to try a different place. Do they have at least a 800yd over there
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top