Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/6/2003 7:58:19 AM EDT
Is it me,or Pre Ban Lowers are coming down in prices.  Not that I can afford one right now.  

Is everyone trying to dump their pre bans before the sunset of the AWB?

Just a thought.
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 10:07:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Well we need them here in NY, so I hope so.
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 10:20:21 AM EDT
[#2]
i have seen a lot of cheap ones also.  The thing is what brand are they?  the lower priced ones that are all over seem to be Essential Arms Cast lowers and a few olympic here and there
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 12:07:12 PM EDT
[#3]
When I start to see Essential Arms lowers in the $300-$400 range I'll buy every one I see. we are going to need them in NY.
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 12:15:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
When I start to see Essential Arms lowers in the $300-$400 range I'll buy every one I see. we are going to need them in NY.

i have 2 prebans, 1 ea and one colt.  Im more worried about the future of the Federal Ban then preban/postban at this point.  I think I will just keep investing in regular recievers unless 2 more amazing preban deals fall into my lap

edit: this one doesnt look like too bad of a deal.  http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=21&t=171949
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 12:19:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Ditto, I will be buying at least one preban if the price falls down to about $250-$400.

I just got the feeling that everyone might start dumping their pre-bans before the AWB sunset - except NY - because when it does sunset there will be a lot of pre bans worth the same if not less then the new post bans with all the featuers.  You know get out before the markets falls, sort of thing.  Unless you live in NY.

IMHO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top