Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2003 9:08:17 PM EDT
Team NY /NJ,

Thanks for the Hospitality.  It was good meeting everyone at Bulletfest, unfortunately I got paged back to MI. (QC Managers never sleep!)

QC
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 6:02:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Hopefully more of us will get to go out to the Fest next year...  Helldogette (Lorie40) informs me that I WILL be there next year.  And since I'm her bitch, I guess that means I'm going to Ohio next summer...
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 6:42:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Cool!
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 10:29:46 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Hopefully more of us will get to go out to the Fest next year...  Helldogette (Lorie40) informs me that I WILL be there next year.  And since I'm her bitch, I guess that means I'm going to Ohio next summer...

Woooo Hoooo!   we will BOTH be there next year, nummy nums
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 12:47:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Were you at the camp?! I do not recall meeting you.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 1:03:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Were you at the camp?! I do not recall meeting you.

I was the guy with the Khaki vest and AR-15.com hat.  I met you and your son at the HD40 mess facility.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 1:32:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I am SORRY! A mind is a terrible thing to waste...I guess that I couldn't put 2+2 together.

Name tags are a GREAT idea but a SIGNATURE pic pinned to a shirt is better!
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 2:27:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I just wanted to add my thanks for the hospitality from the NY ARFcom crew.  Got to meet Helldog and FrankSquid at the campground on Friday night and had to opportunity to sample some of the wonderful seafood provided by Frank and cooked up by Helldog.  Although one member of our group had some issues with the seafood - I think it was more a testament to the strength and quantity of the alcohol consumed rather than the quality of the seafood.

Being an ex-NJ'er, it's good to see such generosity and kindness from back home!
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 4:05:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I am SORRY! A mind is a terrible thing to waste...I guess that I couldn't put 2+2 together.

Name tags are a GREAT idea but a SIGNATURE pic pinned to a shirt is better!

OK, NOW I remember you! I was introduced to you as "QC" and I couldl't imagine why I never heard of you. DOH!
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 6:27:16 PM EDT
[#9]
I finally got some of my pics up.  Look here at this thread for a more detailed pictorial of the lone dissenter to Helldog's cooking (and you even get to see him in a chef's hat):

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=12&t=171139&page=1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top