Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2003 4:28:02 AM EDT
Which ones in Suffolk have a decent collection of .22s?  Nassau stores don't sell firearms. Interested in a Marlin 25N or 60, but willing to shop.  Want to keep it, even with a cheap scope, under $200. Sports Authority in 'pequa had just two but the one counter guy was so overwhelmed with customers I couldn't even confirm the manufacturer (bolt action for $159, a semi-auto for $129...)
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:34:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Coram has the largest hunting section of any WalMart on LI.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:51:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Sherm,
Thanks- got someone's grad. party today, but if I get rained out of fishin' (again) Sunday I will get out to Coram.
Art
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 4:37:41 PM EDT
[#3]
that one in middle island is the largest ammo dealer in the north east.  he has a nice selection of scopes and fishing reels also.  
His prices for shotgun shells can not be beaten
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 5:12:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Which one is the good one.  These are the two on Long Island

Wal-Mart Store #2583
1123 Jerusalem Avenue
Uniondale, NY 11553

Wal-Mart Store #2916
2465 Hempstead Turnpike
East Meadow, NY 11554

Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:04:04 PM EDT
[#5]
The best one for gunj stuff is the one Hoplite mentioned which is on route 25 in Middle Island.  The above two are in Nassau county and are of unknown value to shooters here in Suffolk.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:43:43 PM EDT
[#6]
don't remember if the little Walmart on Jerusalem Ave had any ammo or firearms, but I know that neither the new Walmart in the Sunrise Mall Massapequa or the one on Hemp. Tpke in East Meadow have any.  We have our own brand of McCarthyism in Nassau County now...
but at least I can understand how she came to feel that way...  I will go east to Middle Island/Coram store in Suffolk County.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:08:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Got it:

Wal-Mart Store #2156
750 Middle Country Road
Middle Island, NY 11953
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 11:16:41 AM EDT
[#8]
I really doubt if the Uniondale store has a collection at all CONsidering the hood it be in! I really love how it is here on LI the animals in the shitty hoods know not to fuk around in the good/white areas,,,approximatly 10 years ago I heard 2 black guys with jamaican accents talking in front of my home(busy street) at 2am  never happened before or since,,,well i grabbed my ar put the pig sticker on it and quietly slipped up behind them,, I scared the shit out of them,,I told them Hempsted be dat way Freeport be dat way,,off they ran. I then called 911 gave a description,,and listened on my radio,,on good thing about the most overpaid underworked and shot cops,,they responded quickly! tough shit just looking out for my neighood,,if homey in my area at 2am they be's up to no good,,,truth hurts but thats the way it is !
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 11:57:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top