Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2003 10:20:11 PM EDT
I'm going on a little trip with weapons in tow and have to drive through NYC limits and beyond. All NY State. I have a pickup (open) and wanted to pack the cooler with beer and ice so It's ready pop when I arrive. I'm sure its legal to do...but should I just wait till I get there to buy the brew???...sounds stupid but I am serious...
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 12:03:40 AM EDT
[#1]
At a time where they're giving tickets for people sitting on milk crates, and to pregnant women taking a rest on subway stairs....I wouldn't.
 I mean, if you know the people where you're going, have them chill it before you get there. If it's in nowheresville, then I would say bring the cooler empty and buy the ice and beer once you leave city limits. And with that method, they'll be colder since the ice would be fresher than ice that was lugged for hours through city traffic.
 Just a thought.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top