Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2003 9:09:15 PM EDT
anyone want to shoot the hell out of each other one day?  should cost about the same as a day at the range and the drive is shorter
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 6:00:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Send me info.  Indoor or Outdoor?  Honestly I won't have weekends off again until July, but maybe I can take a day.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 2:37:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
anyone want to shoot the hell out of each other one day?

Things taken out of context could be real bad for the original writer...

should cost about the same as a day at the range and the drive is shorter

Yes, I am interested in getting shot.

There is an indoor paintball on Rt 109 in East Farmingdale Just east of the Southern State Pky.
I will try to scope it out (no pun intended) and report back here.

Bill H.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 2:10:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I was planning a trip with a few friends of mine but we have no formal plans. If you want to go one Sunday, let me know.

Steve.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 9:02:15 PM EDT
[#4]
i drove by the place on 109 the other day on the way home from work.  I need to stop in and see if its decent.  weeknights are probably better for me but i may be able to sneak a weekend thing in there

Anyone know where to get an N2 tank hydroed?
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:03:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Check out TriWeld in Bay Shore.

65  SOUTH  SECOND  STREET
BAY SHORE,  NY  11706
631-242-9191

Nearest cross St. is Howells Rd.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top