Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2003 8:47:06 PM EDT
I am thinking of going this Sunday....Not very earley I figure to be there about 12:00-12:30. If it is cold and windy I will go. If it rains ALOT I will not, but dzzle might

edited the title to give people a clue
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 6:45:09 PM EDT
[#1]
ill be there, not sure what time.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 4:45:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Let's see.. I was there, Hoplite, Green18, and Bear as well. Where were you EDP??

It was a great day for shooting. Perfect weather, the place wasn't crowded. Not too many nut cases either.. :)
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 4:53:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Let's see.. I was there, Hoplite, Green18, and Bear as well. Where were you EDP??

It was a great day for shooting. Perfect weather, the place wasn't crowded. Not too many nut cases either.. :)

you forgot to mention the gangbangers and the 2 corrections officers. Both of those guys were idiots one was about 40 and was telling me Nam stories and how the m14 always needed to be cleaned when he was in the bush.  The other one had no clue about anything.  He explained mildots (all wrong by the way) and told me to stand in the back end of the parking lot and warn people that i would be shooting over their heads so i could properly zero my rifle.  what a friggen clown
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 5:41:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Come on now.. I'm over 40 and there is no way in hell either of those 2 corrections officers were in their 40's.. :) More like mid 50's I'd say!
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 5:58:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Come on now.. I'm over 40 and there is no way in hell either of those 2 corrections officers were in their 40's.. :) More like mid 50's I'd say!

ok.  Late forties then.  No way in hell that guy was in nam
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:35:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh by the way.. Those two corrections esu guys were giving frank loads of advice.. I think he was eating it up.. :)
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 8:33:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 6:19:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Sorry Guys...My back and legs were killing me. I slept all day. I was suppose to pick up my 25th Bushmaster Anniversary and didn't even make that.
I am wimping out, but my truck was fixed and is running. So I hope next Sunday (OR is that MOTHERS DAY)
Well we shall see but we will get together. Thanks for thinking about me. I don't think I could take any war stories anyway.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 8:04:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Damn Marc... a Bushmaster 25 special?  The 911 and Twin Tower Funds must have finally come through for you!  Congratulations Brother!
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:53:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Shoot on sunday? I'm already a dead man because my wife got a card from Lejeune last year for Mother's Day. It was her first and she spent it without me with her parents and my son.

Then my unit has the audacity to plan the drill weekend for this weekend.

So, I'm dead again.

Can't win. Or shoot this weekend.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:20:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Shoot on sunday? I'm already a dead man because my wife got a card from Lejeune last year for Mother's Day. It was her first and she spent it without me with her parents and my son.

So, I'm dead again.

it was 2 days ago.  You missed it.  Im so offended by this that I am now going to call your boss!
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 4:08:57 AM EDT
[#12]
OH MAN!  Another round of boss callings?  OK, he is the really tall guy that lives in the mansion on Eagle Street when he is not on the family farm in Garrison.  He can be found in the state capitol lately fighting with the pompous Manhattanite and the former conservative cowboy.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 4:31:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 7:10:58 AM EDT
[#14]
im self employed, i'll photoshop myself, than rat on myself.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 8:05:11 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So, I'm dead again.

it was 2 days ago.  You missed it.  Im so offended by this that I am now going to call your boss!

Not that sunday, EDP suggested a Mother's day shoot. Now that's crazy!

Don't call my boss, he'll be pissed i didn't invite him to the shoot!

And you really want to photoshop something?

Do this one!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top