Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2022 2:50:38 PM EDT
Waste as much of their time as possible...Then tell them to FUCK OFF.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 6:06:28 PM EDT
[#1]
They better be on their best behavior.  

Unrelated, leave an air hole in the saran wrap when you politely join them to a lamp post or tree trunk.
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 9:24:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll turn off my Ring doorbell.  After that it's no one's business.
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 6:35:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Put the dogs out on them.
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 9:39:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Evidently they do not know how much hatred there still is for carpetbaggers and other damn Yankees in this state.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 12:50:16 AM EDT
[#5]
I can always tell who's not from the state. Hell, I'm not but I know what the following means!

When a Texan tells someone to "get off my property", there's a very clear event about to happen should you not follow through.

I had to hold this up and tap it against the door for one to get the hint.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 8:51:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Evidently they do not know how much hatred there still is for carpetbaggers and other damn Yankees in this state.
View Quote

I moved to Texas from NW Iowa in 1998 and I almost resemble your remark.  I am just a Yankee though. Nothing damn about me but I still say to put the dogs on them.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 11:07:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Assume their gender(s), offer them extra strong tea (not un-tea), and extol on the value in Matthew 1:1-15
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 12:01:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I moved to Texas from NW Iowa in 1998 and I almost resemble your remark.  I am just a Yankee though. Nothing damn about me but I still say to put the dogs on them.
View Quote

I'm the same. Grew up in the chicago area as a child before dad got us south of the mason dixon line. Although one of my ancestors started Dallas.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 6:08:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Offer them to come inside to get out of the Texas heat.

Tell them to have a seat on the sofa, while you lock the door & hand them a Fresca while telling them you are glad they stopped by so you could tell them all about "The Church of the Collective"...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 6:15:12 PM EDT
[#10]

They will melt like Tom & Jerry's ice cream
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 6:32:08 PM EDT
[#11]
They will never come to my house.  There is a work truck with TAMU and NRA stickers on it.

But if they do come, they best be nice.  I will treat them like the church folks that come by.  I will stand out there and make sure they are in the sun and let the mosquitoes eat them until they give up and leave.

I am a greasy bohonk and the Mosquitoes do not mess with me too much.  But that white yankee skin in the Texas sun will eat those fuckers alive while I sit and sweat it out with them.  I work in the sun and heat everyday so I will just bide my time.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 5:24:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Thinkin the Gonzales and Gadsden flags flying out front is going to dissuade them from visiting...

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 5:57:41 AM EDT
[#13]
I left the shithole in 2001. there is no freaking way I want that shit here.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top