Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2022 2:39:47 PM EDT
I was hoping to take a family member hog hunting from a blind, maybe use dog food as bait, etc.  We did one up north near oklahoma about 10 years ago and we had dogs doing the tracking.  This time we were thinking about hunting from a blind.

We can afford the helicopter deal but this is more about hunting from a blind.  Possible axis deer hunt would be pretty cool as well.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 3:41:06 PM EDT
[#1]
How much are you looking to spend?

How far are you willing to drive from SA?

Are you looking for onsite accommodations, chef, cleaning/butcher services, etc?
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 6:26:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Corn is cheaper than dog food (but I miss $4/50lb bag of corn...) and also will attract axis.
But it also attracts white tail.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 10:52:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Check out Independenceranch.com.
I know nothing about them from personal experience.  I have seen some of their videos on utube and maybe somebody on this site has been there to hunt and can give first hand information.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top