Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2022 4:26:46 PM EDT
I went out for the first time in a while last month and saw the place was for sale. My renewal was supposed to be the end of next month so I emailed the dude in charge but never got a response and now I see the FB page is gone as is the website.

Anybody know the details?
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 4:57:16 PM EDT
[#1]
What were the details on the sale sign?  I can't find it on any real estate listings.
6734 FM 118, Greenville, TX  75401

The cowboy club out there still seems to be shooting fairly recently.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 5:01:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Just posted for sale. I saw over on Snipershide the old lady owner died recently. I found another email from one of the shooting clubs that I tried a little while ago. Going to try call the listed number when I get to a place to talk.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 10:04:51 AM EDT
[#3]
The owner passed away and the heir has put the land up for sale. The gentleman who was running both the pistol and long range portion is now only running the pistol side. Someone else has taken over the long range side on a month to month lease. My understanding was he emailed everyone who had a current membership to see if those folks wanted to join monthly.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 12:42:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The owner passed away and the heir has put the land up for sale. The gentleman who was running both the pistol and long range portion is now only running the pistol side. Someone else has taken over the long range side on a month to month lease. My understanding was he emailed everyone who had a current membership to see if those folks wanted to join monthly.
View Quote

[email protected] is the only email I have. Never got an email from anybody for a month to month. Do you know who that came from?
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 10:14:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

[email protected] is the only email I have. Never got an email from anybody for a month to month. Do you know who that came from?
View Quote

IM sent
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 5:24:34 PM EDT
[#6]
If any of y'all see the for sale listing please post it here.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 5:54:12 PM EDT
[#7]
It's for sale.by owner. Went out there today to the normal part to zero some stuff. Combo still worked and somebody is mowing.

Now if I could just get a hold of somebody!
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 5:52:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It's for sale.by owner. Went out there today to the normal part to zero some stuff. Combo still worked and somebody is mowing.

Now if I could just get a hold of somebody!
View Quote

Paul Reid runs the rifle stuff now
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 6:10:41 PM EDT
[#9]
I emailed him last week, but never got a response.
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 7:47:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By @smoke14me:
If any of y'all see the for sale listing please post it here.
View Quote

Think it's going for 10 mil for almost 500 acres if you can swing it!
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 10:39:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56078/20220701_144232_jpg-2438155.JPG
View Quote

There’s no chance it sells for that with all the lead out there. That land isn’t good for anything other than a shooting range.
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 11:39:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

There’s no chance it sells for that with all the lead out there. That land isn’t good for anything other than a shooting range.
View Quote

Basic lead in dry ground isn't that big a deal.  Even if it was, maybe 10-20 acres is affected.  500 acres is a big piece all at once.
But even prime farmland isn't going for $20k/ac in that big a chunk, and that far out.  Broken up into 10-ac ranchettes with utilities in place, maybe.
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 2:42:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56078/20220701_144232_jpg-2438155.JPG
View Quote

Group buy.
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 1:10:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Looks like it sold.

Guess its back to the public range with B-Tactical
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 4:04:31 PM EDT
[#15]
I used to shoot IDPA out there back in the day. That was many moons ago though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top