Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2022 8:09:43 AM EDT
Texas Democrats are demanding Governor Greg Abbott declare a Special Legislative Session specifically to combat "Gun Violence".

Some of the Democrats "Demands"

Red Flag Laws.

Closing the Gun Show Loophole (A.K.A. "Universal Background Checks" for ALL purchases

Raising the age to purchase a firearm to 21

Waiting Periods (72 Hour "Cooling Off Period")

Prediction...  

Attachment Attached File

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 9:25:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Sure, how about ya’ll go into inner-shity Houston, San Antonio and Dallas and DEMAND the hood rats disarm themselves!  Cause that is the only way and places to get ‘gun  violence’ down.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 9:37:08 AM EDT
[#2]
He should agree to a special sessions with ALL representatives as long as every single one of them publicly details what firearms they possess (not just own), how much and what type of ammunition they have.   And the same for any security details, public or private they may have assigned.   The hypocrites can stfu or roast themselves.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 5:42:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He should agree to a special sessions with ALL representatives as long as every single one of them publicly details what firearms they possess (not just own), how much and what type of ammunition they have.   And the same for any security details, public or private they may have assigned.   The hypocrites can stfu or roast themselves.
View Quote

Need to get a list from their body guards
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 6:05:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I demand they shut up and go away.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 9:35:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey Texas Dems...GTFO, shut the fuck up, and fuck off.

You don't get it, you ARE THE ENEMY, go to some liberal shithole and enjoy!
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:13:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Sure, how about ya’ll go into inner-shity Houston, San Antonio and Dallas and DEMAND the hood rats disarm themselves!  Cause that is the only way and places to get ‘gun  violence’ down.
View Quote

Oh sure...  all those "good boys" would comply...  sure.....

Link Posted: 6/22/2022 9:57:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 2:02:43 PM EDT
[#8]
They should depart Texas and go to Chicago, LA, San Fran, New York, or some other shithole I meant enlightened city.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 7:56:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Just dems desperately trying to gain an issue for Beto.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 8:56:50 PM EDT
[#10]
to combat "Gun Violence"
View Quote

When those guns start fighting with each other, you best just stand back, and let them have at it!

(Pouring cold water on them don't work. Neither does throwing a blanket over 'em.)
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 1:07:18 AM EDT
[#11]
How about “No”.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 12:26:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Are we going to get a special session to outlaw abortion?

I was hoping everyone would pack up their shit and go to the West Coast after that.

Link Posted: 7/3/2022 6:16:10 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't see a special session being called or happening suddenly, despite the "D" demands.

They always "Demand Action" (Bans of guns & magazines, universal background checks, closing gun show loophole, ect ... ... ) that would not have stopped Criminal Conduct that killed those kids.

And of course the "D" team is Double plus mad about the Abortion thing, so ... ...  expect a lot of their smack talk on the media ...

BIGGER_HAMMER

Link Posted: 7/3/2022 11:45:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Just another publicity stunt to keep low information voters pulling the democrat handle in the voting booth.  These democratic legislators aren't that stupid.  Or perhaps I give them too much credit.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 3:56:35 PM EDT
[#15]
We need a special session about "spoon obesity".

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 6:41:27 PM EDT
[#16]
I suggest that the people calling for this gather around midnight in South Dallas or similar in Houston. Bring lawn chairs and jewelry.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 8:45:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
We need a special session about "spoon obesity".

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/13258/Spoons_Made_Me_Fat_jpg-2441639.JPG
View Quote

Fork'n A !!!!  

BIGGER_HAMMER
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top