Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 6/2/2022 2:36:18 PM EDT
June 18th 5:30-7:30 PM 4300 Beltline rd Addison,TX

Currently reserved for 25, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE ADDING IN, OR CANCELING.  I can make changes to the number up to 72 hours out.
 Watch this thread for changes.  

$57.95/plate
They will also add gratuity.  

1. Me------SideCarGT

2. The_Dog and spouse
3. mPisi and spouse
4. Rocketmac + 1
5. Sethalarian and Meggars
6. mm38
7. M35ben
8. Stylz
9. Subnet
10. JLA
11. 0100010
12. mah827
13. EvanWilliams and spouse
14.PraesidiumFabrica
15. Backbencher and FW_Wife
16. Henryknoxfinebooks
17. Mowtown_steve
18. VilliageIdiot
19. Randomguy1911
20. RobertL
21. belted_guns and spouse
22. TontoGoldstein and Mrs. Rabinowitz
23. DerFALMaus
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 2:45:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Ate at a Brazilian restaurant yesterday to get in shape for this again!

Do we want to add the address for those who were not knighted last year?
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 10:39:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 10:32:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
No this one is about when and where officially

The other thread was about gauging interest.

ETA:  I appreciate your interest.  Can't wait to see you there.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 12:55:52 AM EDT
[#4]
@RebleYell
@tacton
@BIgDAM
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 1:35:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I will be there!
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 3:17:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I will be there!
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/8/2022 7:33:13 PM EDT
[#7]
@buckshot_jim ?
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 7:43:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:  @buckshot_jim ?
View Quote

I think he prefers his grandbabies to us.  
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 12:20:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
@buckshot_jim ?
View Quote
He is unable to come this year. But he loves us none the less.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 2:58:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
He is unable to come this year. But he loves us none the less.
View Quote

doubt

Link Posted: 6/9/2022 10:19:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Sixty fucking dollars they need to bring me a lot more meat. They were a little chincy with the swords after you get a couple of cuts I noticed. I'm not leaving there until I've gained five pounds.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 11:35:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Sixty fucking dollars they need to bring me a lot more meat. They were a little chincy with the swords after you get a couple of cuts I noticed. I'm not leaving there until I've gained five pounds.
View Quote
I talked to them last year and they responded.  We will not let this go on this year.

The first sign of any of that, this year and I will tell them it the last year I bring them built in business.  

There are several places to hold this event.

Link Posted: 6/10/2022 12:36:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I talked to them last year and they responded.  We will not let this go on this year.

The first sign of any of that, this year and I will tell them it the last year I bring them built in business.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know you're on top of it because I sat next to you and you were looking around same as I was. You are exactly the end of person who I would want to have a talk with the manager as well.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 1:01:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I know you're on top of it because I sat next to you and you were looking around same as I was. You are exactly the end of person who I would want to have a talk with the manager as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We want the MEATS!!!
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 8:10:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
We want the MEATS!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We want the MEATS!!!

PICANHA!!!
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 1:33:51 PM EDT
[#16]
I just found this thread. Thanks for this.
Wife and I would like to join and meet folks.

Sign us up please?
Pete and Kathy
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 3:31:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I just found this thread. Thanks for this.
Wife and I would like to join and meet folks.

Sign us up please?
Pete and Kathy
View Quote
You are added
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 7:16:35 PM EDT
[#18]
@wolfjflywheel
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 1:35:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
@wolfjflywheel
View Quote

Frayed knot

Too many animals to leave here for that long.

All Y'all have fun, eat well and give Ben a hug for us
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 2:16:45 PM EDT
[#20]
MY NUMBERS COUNT IS DUE THIS WEEKEND.  If everybody shows I think I have 28.  

Hope to see people check in and confirm.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 4:25:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
MY NUMBERS COUNT IS DUE THIS WEEKEND.  If everybody shows I think I have 28.  

Hope to see people check in and confirm.
View Quote

Still figuring out my travel and lodging details, but I will be there.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 6:44:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Mrs Rabinowitz and I will attend. We will be there for drinks if so allowed.  She’s not into the Fogo thing as it disagrees with her.

She is interested in meeting the sort of people I hang with on line.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 6:54:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Confirmed
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 7:49:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Confirmed
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 8:38:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Mrs Rabinowitz and I will attend. We will be there for drinks if so allowed.  She's not into the Fogo thing as it disagrees with her.

She is interested in meeting the sort of people I hang with on line.
View Quote
Adding to the list.  Awesome.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 12:05:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 12:49:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 5:13:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Confirmed
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 6:39:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 8:23:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I'm still in, but...

...let me say this. Two of you on that list have been banned, since the list was created (I had nothing to do with any of it - I write code and do infrastructure stuff). I understand that neither of you can reply to this, but I do know both of you are reading this:

When I'm hanging out getting the meat sweats at Fogo, I'm off duty. No site-related drama allowed. I'm going to either ignore it, or pass if off. We're all there to enjoy each other's company and have a great time. All of you. For the love of God, please don't hit me up with site-related staff or mod shit at the event itself - I'm here to hang out with my friends - my real friends that will always be my friends, active accounts or not. Please don't make it uncomfortable or shitty for me. I know who I am, I know what I do, I know what I'm capable of doing if I pull rank - I get it. Just let me have the glorious freedom of turning all of that off, for one night. I had so much fun last time.

I've honestly thought about backing out of this, and giving Lug1 $60 as a consolation, in case my absence caused him harm. But man...I really love you guys. I really do. Even the banned ones. I do. You're my friends. I just want to have a lot of fun with you guys. Promise you won't make it weird.
View Quote

Man you really are fucking pathetic
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 9:11:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Promise you won't make it weird.
View Quote

Well, we always make it weird, and since I can't run my hands over Buckshot's perfectly smooth head, your wavy locks will have to do.  
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 9:18:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Man you really are fucking pathetic
View Quote

Well goddamn, Wolfy, what gives?  I don't know that you've ever had someone who wasn't a standup fella out to yer place, Subnet's a stand up guy, M35Ben's a stand up guy, Motown_Steve's a standup guy.  This is a chance for those of us up north of ya to get together w/o troubling you, and downtown Addison's no place to air our dirty laundry.  We're just gettin together to drink and have a good time.  Subnet is just sayin he wasn't a part of the bone headedness going around and he don't want no trouble.  That not ok w/ you?
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 9:32:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Well goddamn, Wolfy, what gives?  I don't know that you've ever had someone who wasn't a standup fella out to yer place, Subnet's a stand up guy, M35Ben's a stand up guy, Motown_Steve's a standup guy.  This is a chance for those of us up north of ya to get together w/o troubling you, and downtown Addison's no place to air our dirty laundry.  We're just gettin together to drink and have a good time.  Subnet is just sayin he wasn't a part of the bone headedness going around and he don't want no trouble.  That not ok w/ you?
View Quote

You're right Ben is GOLD, haven't met Motown yet.

I think it's awesome that Y'all get together up there, I wish we could make it.

Subnet always likes to play devils advocate, I've noticed that about him in almost every conversation we've ever had when he was here.
He never stands up for his "friends".

In the other thread that got nuked he said what can I do to help and then vanished, this thread he lists off all the shit he can't/won't do.......for a friend.

Friends help bury bodies, this guy won't even help root out a bad egg in the mod/staff.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 9:56:47 PM EDT
[#34]
TO EVERYBODY READING MY THREAD......

This is my event.  I am trying to have nice things for a group.  I hope we can have that.  We have gotten off topic.  Not sure why we needed to get off topic.  

So for those who maybe new, do not let this drama that was completely unneeded scare you away.  

This event is for people to have a good time.  People do that in different ways, LIBERTY.  I ask nobody make a single concession for me at all.  I only ask that you come out and have a good time.  

I sent the email in today giving my final number, if there is more, well last year they were fairly accommodating with a few extra seats.  

There will be a good time had by all.  My suggestion to anybody that finds something unsuitable, we are in a public place.  Handle it was grace.  Last year we handled a lack of service with grace and they responded.  

THIS IS A GROUP THING.  This will be a lot of fun.  Sure was last year.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 9:57:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:  You're right Ben is GOLD, haven't met Motown yet.

I think it's awesome that Y'all get together up there, I wish we could make it.

Subnet always likes to play devils advocate, I've noticed that about him in almost every conversation we've ever had when he was here.
He never stands up for his "friends".

In the other thread that got nuked he said what can I do to help and then vanished, this thread he lists off all the shit he can't/won't do.......for a friend.

Friends help bury bodies, this guy won't even help root out a bad egg in the mod/staff.
View Quote

Wolfy, I don't pretend to understand internal ARFCOM politics.  I know Subnet is active in his HOA, so he knows something about politics and is successful at a local level at it.  I'm pretty sure he's not on the who stepped on who's toes side of things here, he's the one that makes the electrons go where they're supposed to.  I don't know that a digital mechanic has much pull on the customer service side of things, and I think Ben (a mechanic) and Steve (a digital mechanic) understand that.

If you don't want him at your place, that's your call.  We're going to dinner in Addison, and more than one person here has asked you to come, and we all understand that you can't.  But if you ain't comin, then don't start a fight where a fight don't need startin.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:08:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Wolfy, I don't pretend to understand internal ARFCOM politics.  I know Subnet is active in his HOA, so he knows something about politics and is successful at a local level at it.  I'm pretty sure he's not on the who stepped on who's toes side of things here, he's the one that makes the electrons go where they're supposed to.  I don't know that a digital mechanic has much pull on the customer service side of things, and I think Ben (a mechanic) and Steve (a digital mechanic) understand that.

If you don't want him at your place, that's your call.  We're going to dinner in Addison, and more than one person here has asked you to come, and we all understand that you can't.  But if you ain't comin, then don't start a fight where a fight don't need startin.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:10:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Because I love Lug I won't post in here again, I don't want the whole thing to get evaporated.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:33:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Gonna need a pic of Luggy with Karen hair and nunchucks.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 11:11:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Gonna need a pic of Luggy with Karen hair and nunchucks.
View Quote

Footage of lug 1 - ??

Just missing the mustard hair

Link Posted: 6/14/2022 11:16:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 11:25:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 11:42:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 1:49:48 PM EDT
[#43]
I've been holding off RSVPing on this one as I've been concerned about DCARA's getting ready for field day, but it looks like I can make it.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 2:10:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I've been holding off RSVPing on this one as I've been concerned about DCARA's getting ready for field day, but it looks like I can make it.
View Quote

Wow, haven't seen you post since we met for breakfast a few years ago. Good to know you're alive and well.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 2:31:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Wow, haven't seen you post since we met for breakfast a few years ago. Good to know you're alive and well.
View Quote

LOL, 3 kids under the age of 10 will do that to ya!  Good to see you again!
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 2:39:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
OK I will put you on the list.  Assuming just you.  Today will be the hard cutoff for add ons according....TO THEM....LOL.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 2:46:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
OK I will put you on the list.  Assuming just you.  Today will be the hard cutoff for add ons according....TO THEM....LOL.
View Quote

Just I, but if it puts you in a bind, I can bow out.  No worries!  Apologies for the delay.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 3:44:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  I've been holding off RSVPing on this one as I've been concerned about DCARA's getting ready for field day, but it looks like I can make it.

I think I remember that breakfast...
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 3:50:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, you were there.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 4:07:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL!  I've also seen you at your job in Lake Worth...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top