Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2022 9:21:14 AM EDT
Anywhere that keeps or attempts to keep good reloading supply stock in Abilene? I know BB pawn is good and has far more powder than most at the moment, but surely a town Abilene’s size has some other hidden gems?
Thanks, I need somewhere to kill time between my daughters softball games this weekend.
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 3:47:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Okay then
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 4:05:47 PM EDT
[#2]
B&B and Abilene Indoor are the only two places I know of in town that carry reloading stuff.

Crazy, I know.

How long have you been here?
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 4:36:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
B&B and Abilene Indoor are the only two places I know of in town that carry reloading stuff.

Crazy, I know.

How long have you been here?
View Quote

Yeah, they're about the only ones for powder and primers...but limited.  I noticed some bullets, mostly Hornady, at Academy of all places, along with some Hornady reloading equipment.

To be honest I get most all my reloading equipment and supplies online...presses, bullets, powder, etc...though I've bought a fair amount of powder from Indoor and a fair amount of bullets from B&B.

It's good to support local, but reloading stuff can be pretty specific.  It's the hardware...presses, shell holders, precision measuring devices, etc...that I usually find to be almost exclusively online.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top