Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2022 6:59:28 PM EDT
Driving through Bossier City earlier today and got a neat flyover.  The big girl rattled the windows.

Link Posted: 5/11/2022 7:22:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Sweet
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 7:39:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 1:48:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I wonder what kind of mileage she's racked up.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:11:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Got flaps?
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:16:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome to bossier city. Kind of the norm.

Dont go get killed in Shreveport
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:10:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

I was only passing thru.  Spent the night in Vicksburg, the checked out the National Battlefield.  I'm in Birmingham now.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:22:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I was only passing thru.  Spent the night in Vicksburg, the checked out the National Battlefield.  I'm in Birmingham now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Man, thats a rought route.  Anything in LA is rough, anything on I20 in LA is borderline Mad Max rough.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:30:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Man, thats a rought route.  Anything in LA is rough, anything on I20 in LA is borderline Mad Max rough.
View Quote

LA wasn't that bad, other than roughish roads in places.

MS and AL (so far) have been one unmarked LEO after another sitting along the interstate.  I've seen a ton of people pulled over.  The latest form of inflation.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 12:00:41 PM EDT
[#10]
We went from Memphis to Batesville to Yazoo City to Vicksburg and back to Texas once. That's an interesting drive. I would have like to have spent some time around Sardis Lake.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 12:02:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 9:04:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
We went from Memphis to Batesville to Yazoo City to Vicksburg and back to Texas once. That's an interesting drive. I would have like to have spent some time around Sardis Lake.
View Quote

Having spent time at Sardis while living in Memphis...

you missed nothing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top