Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2022 1:57:55 PM EDT
For some unknown reason I am on a text list for Beto , but they use my ex-wife’s name. I haven’t been married to her for 30 plus years. That should show how up to date the Harris county democrats are.
I’m getting texts from them asking my ex-wife to come to Beto rallies. The latest is at discovery green Saturday morning.
I’m wondering how I should deal with them.
Should I ignore them?
String them along?
Tell them to go fuck themselves.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 2:16:51 PM EDT
[#1]
In this order...  String them along, then tell them to fuck themselves, then ignore them...
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 2:54:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Tell them that you're going to the rallies and bringing lots of friends. Cause them to waste money preparing for their events by making them anticipate bigger crowds.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 3:16:49 PM EDT
[#3]
String them along - get them to send you stuff to waste money. Yard signs make good target stands. Tell them to fuck off in November.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 4:54:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Ask them if you attend the rally, can you bring your AR15 since Dildobeto now says he doesnt want to ban them.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 10:14:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I agree. You are bringing a bus load
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 9:30:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Keep in mind they are passive aggressive bitches

I had one knock and when I was talking to her,
Asking her questions, “why do you live in Texas””?  “You can have all your stupid policy wishes right now by moving to a blue state shithole.”

She left snd must have walked around behind the house, ahe went that way.

Next week get a notice that my truck was parked off driveway.  LoL
It was 2-3 inches on grass to give my MIL more room to park.

String them along and ask for signs and sign up for mail then stuff the return envelopes

If you speak spanish, only speak in Spanish, tell them you are illegal. Then ask them where you can register to vote

Though they may know you are a registered voter if you use your real name.  Don’t.
Give them fake name. They use an app that directs them to registered voters
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 7:20:37 PM EDT
[#7]
String them along and see if they are actually reading the returns to the text. I do this with the Mad Mommies texts and e-mails and they never reply.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 8:36:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tell them that you're going to the rallies and bringing lots of friends. Cause them to waste money preparing for their events by making them anticipate bigger crowds.
View Quote

This idea has potential.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top