Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2022 3:52:40 PM EDT
LINK to https://www.kvue.com/article/news/politics/former-president-donald-trump-headline-event-austin-texas

Former U.S. President Donald Trump is set to make a stop in Austin on Saturday May 14th from 8:15 AM to 5PM.

Trump is scheduled to headline the American Freedom Tour stop in Austin on May 14 at the Austin Convention Center in Downtown Austin.

The former president will be joined by his son, Donald Trump Jr., and conservative speakers Kimberly Guilfoyle, former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Dinesh D'Souza, Kevin Sorbo, Ted Nugent and others.

Tickets are now on sale for the in-person event. Only 5,000 seats are available.

https://americanfreedomtour.com/events/245

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 10:24:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Not going, I'm down in Rockport for most of the month.. However, I'm going to see if one of the guys working the event can get me pics of crying leftists.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 10:18:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Saw the billboards for this recently. Happens to be the same as my Guard Drill weekend up in DFW, so I'll have to pass.

Not a fan of Ted Nugent due to his draft dodging and creepy song lyrics. Not sure why he keeps popping up.

Will be interesting to see how protests go. Figured Trump would have gone somewhere else in greater Austin area, maybe up in Cedar Park.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 9:44:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Radio spot on 93.7 KLBJ (kind of surprising that it was on that station - I'd think a Country Station would get much more response)

There are only supposed to be 5,000 seats (starting about $30 and going way Way WAY up depending if you want to be in the "Elite" ...

Actually Surprised Trump is coming to Austin of all places, but the LOL's will be epic when Austin's Lefties meet in the street to protest MAGA returning.

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 5:35:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Bump for Texas !

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 11:58:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Local TV stations are running commercials.

If you haven't got your tickets yet...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 6:26:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Commercials (I've heard) as in San Antonio & Waco.

Should be an interesting event!

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 4:05:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Took the wife to the one in Dallas last December and had a good time, it was a fun event.  Not a rally festival but it was good.  I think we had 8 people go with us since we were fortunate enough to get 10 free tickets.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:27:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Bump!  

Going to be a Special Saturday!!

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 10:54:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Report?

CMOS
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 9:36:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Went downtown last night to get some Terry Black's BBQ. Drove pass the convention center on the way back and made me wonder how the rally went.

I was at National Guard drill over the weekend in DFW, getting stuff ready for a deployment, so wasn't able to make it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top