Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/31/2022 1:38:54 PM EDT

I am just now getting around to hooking up my generator to the house.
I will be using a manual interlock and wiring to my electrical panel.
Last year we had a good thread with clear instructions. @falarak even had a list of parts. I can’t find that thread.

I am still trying to understand how installing a breaker in the upper right slot will energize both busses in the panel. I have had several people tell me it can only energize one side of the panel, and that’s how I think too. What am I missing?

Link Posted: 1/31/2022 2:00:46 PM EDT
[#1]
You're not missing anything.  The metal interlock basically prevents both the main breaker and the generator input breaker for being on at the same time.  You have to have both turned off before you can move the interlock.  Picture of one type of interlock attached.

Link Posted: 1/31/2022 2:05:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You're not missing anything.  The metal interlock basically prevents both the main breaker and the generator input breaker for being on at the same time.  You have to have both turned off before you can move the interlock.  Picture of one type of interlock attached.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/12621/generator_interlock-2261496.jpg
View Quote

It will energize both sides of the panel?
I have a Square D if that matters.

What gauge wire do I need for a less than 50’ run?
My house has gas heat and the blower fan won’t draw much.
I have an open frame Champion inverter generator, 4500/3500
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 2:11:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Last year we had a good thread with clear instructions. @falarak even had a list of parts. I can’t find that thread.

View Quote

Here's the link to @Falarak's thread.  Generator Preps Paid Off

mm
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 2:17:04 PM EDT
[#4]
My thread should answer most of your questions.

You need pretty much exactly what I did.

Buy an OEM interlock.  Most of the crap on Ebay I cant stand to work with....

For a 50 foot run, are you talking like a 50' extension cord from the inlet to the genny, or do you mean 50' of romex inside the home from the breaker panel to the inlet location?

Either way, you need #10 wire to support a 30amp inlet.  You dont have to consider bigger wire to accommodate for voltage drop until you hit 150'.

To power both sides of a panel using a 120V generator (with a single hot output), you need a special cable that splits your generator hot output into two hots, as I show in my post.  It is the orange cable.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 2:19:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Here is one I did for a friend last week, on a GE panel using the OEM interlock.  This was a 50 amp install because he has a 240v generator and wants to power his central AC in the summer.

Link Posted: 1/31/2022 2:23:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

For a 50 foot run, are you talking like a 50' extension cord from the inlet to the genny, or do you mean 50' of romex inside the home from the breaker panel to the inlet location?

Either way, you need #10 wire to support a 30amp inlet.

To power both sides of a panel, you need a special cable that splits your generator hot output into two hots, as I show in my post.
View Quote

Thanks.
It’s less than 50’ from where the generator and plug will be to the panel. I had planned on using romex.
I am at Home Depot now and they have nothing I can use other than romex.

If I am firced to run extension cords is it better for me to get the adapter that plugs into the generator’s big outlet and has 3 cords rather than just plugging extension cords into the 110 outlets on the generator?
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 2:27:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Thanks.
It’s less than 50’ from where the generator and plug will be to the panel. I had planned on using romex.

If I am firced to run extension cords is it better for me to get the adapter that plugs into the generator’s big outlet and has 3 cords rather than just plugging extension cords into the 110 outlets on the generator?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To power both sides of a panel, you need a special cable that splits your generator hot output into two hots, as I show in my post.

Thanks.

I dont think it matters much, nothing you are powering will consume a lot of amperage when you home-run to a furnace or a fridge.  But long extension cords of small gauge do have voltage drop.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 2:43:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I dont think it matters much, nothing you are powering will consume a lot of amperage when you home-run to a furnace or a fridge.  But long extension cords of small gauge do have voltage drop.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.

My big problem is the furnace doesn’t have a plug. I can’t power it with an extension cord.

I can’t believe I had so much going on that I didn’t do this earlier.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 2:47:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

My big problem is the furnace doesn’t have a plug. I can’t power it with an extension cord.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.

You can cut the romex going to it, and install a plug nearby using it.  Then install a plug on the furnace.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 3:16:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You can cut the romex going to it, and install a plug nearby using it.  Then install a plug on the furnace.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.

I didn't think of that. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 3:21:05 PM EDT
[#11]
I was looking for a generator extension cord so I could at least have the connections in the garage. The cords I have found all have 4 prongs that plug into the generator big outlet. My generator has a 3 prong outlet and says RV use only.
I think I found an extension at Lowes with 3 prongs but why the difference?
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 3:28:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I was looking for a generator extension cord so I could at least have the connections in the garage. The cords I have found all have 4 prongs that plug into the generator big outlet. My generator has a 3 prong outlet and says RV use only.
View Quote

30 amp 120V RV typically use NEMA TT-30.  Many generators use this as their 30 amp receptacle

50 AMP typically uses NEMA 14-50, which is typically 240V (two hots, one neutral, one ground)

30 amp 120V twist is NEMA L5-30 (some generators have this receptacle)

You can purchase a TT30 extension cord for an RV, which are everywhere.... then convert TT30 to a splitter.

https://www.amazon.com/AC-WORKS-TT30W515-018-Generator-Tri-Outlets/dp/B071G98371
https://www.amazon.com/Parkworld-885880-Adapter-TT-30P-Lighted/dp/B074LVQK8H

For extension cords I like these from Camco:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BUU5YU/
https://www.amazon.com/Camco-Extension-PowerGrip-Convenient-Carrying/dp/B004809YBE
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 3:30:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

30 amp 120V RV typically use NEMA TT-30.  Many generators use this as their 30 amp receptacle

50 AMP typically uses NEMA 14-50, which is typically 240V (two hots, one neutral, one ground)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0d/NEMA_simplified_pins.svg/1024px-NEMA_simplified_pins.svg.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0d/NEMA_simplified_pins.svg/1024px-NEMA_simplified_pins.svg.png

Mine looks like the NEMA TT 30.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 3:53:25 PM EDT
[#14]
It looks like a 50’ RV 10ga extension cord is a lot cheaper than 50’ of 10ga romex. I may have to rethink what I plan to do.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 3:56:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It looks like a 50’ RV 10ga extension cord is a lot cheaper than 50’ of 10ga romex. I may have to rethink what I plan to do.
View Quote

Romex prices are INSANE right now, especially 10/3.  They RAPE you on buying a shorter roll at $3.50 a foot when a 250 foot roll is HALF that cost per foot.  They know they can bend over susie homemaker.  When I wired mine up I paid $27 for a 15' roll.  It is $65 today.

I installed my inlet in the garage, right next to my breaker panel, and just run the RV extension cord to my generator.  This keeps my connections at the inlet, and the splitter adapter cable, nice and dry.

I did a 50 amp install last week and could not even FIND any 6/3 romex.  Everyone was out for weeks.  I ended up buying 4 individual #6 wires for the install, luckily I only needed 5' of each.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 4:14:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Romex prices are INSANE right now, especially 10/3.  They RAPE you on buying a shorter roll at $3.50 a foot when a 250 foot roll is HALF that cost per foot.  They know they can bend over susie homemaker.  When I wired mine up I paid $27 for a 15' roll.  It is $65 today.

I installed my inlet in the garage, right next to my breaker panel, and just run the RV extension cord to my generator.  This keeps my connections at the inlet, and the splitter adapter cable, nice and dry.

I did a 50 amp install last week and could not even FIND any 6/3 romex.  Everyone was out for weeks.  I ended up buying 4 individual #6 wires for the install, luckily I only needed 5' of each.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The RV extension cord will have male 3 prongs at the generator and a female 4 prongs at the end? Then I need a jumper from the extension cord to the 30 box? Then wire from the box to the panel?
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 5:34:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Lowes and Home Depot don’t have anything in stock.
I will just run extension cords until I get yhe supplies ordered.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 8:15:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Either way, you need #10 wire to support a 30amp inlet.  You dont have to consider bigger wire to accommodate for voltage drop until you hit 150'.

To power both sides of a panel using a 120V generator (with a single hot output), you need a special cable that splits your generator hot output into two hots, as I show in my post.  It is the orange cable.
View Quote

I will order the supplies from amazon using your list.

I hate to be the designated dumbass but it just comes naturally.
I understand the orange cable can split into 2 hots that then plug into the wall box. I understand I will connect the 2 hots to the hots on the breaker. I still don’t understand how that will energize the breakers on the left side of my panel. It looks to me like it just puts a second hot on the right side.
Please use little words.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 8:32:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I understand the orange cable can split into 2 hots that then plug into the wall box. I understand I will connect the 2 hots to the hots on the breaker. I still don’t understand how that will energize the breakers on the left side of my panel. It looks to me like it just puts a second hot on the right side.
Please use little words.
View Quote

No problemo.

Here is what a panel looks like before breakers:

Notice how every other lug in the center comes from the left or right side - alternating?

This how 240V panels work.  Each breaker on the right physical side of the panel is energized by either electrical side of the panel, depending on position and which lug the breaker is attached to.  

Each 240V breaker is double sized, so it can connect to two lugs.  Two adjoining lugs ALWAYS come from alternating sides of the panel, providing two 120V sources out of phase with each other, hence 240V.

When a 240V breaker (double pole) is used for a generator backfeed/interlock, then these two sides of the panel are electrified through that breaker -> inlet -> generator.  When using a 240V generator, you supply 240V to the inlet and therefore the panel.  When using a 120V generator and a special bridging cable for the two hots, you supply 120V to EACH side of the panel, but not out of phase.  Therefore - nothing that uses 240V will work.  However, ANYTHING that uses 120V works fine.  You can control which circuits get power simply by flipping the breakers.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 10:26:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Apologies if I missed it...  is your generator 120V or 240/120V output?  

I didn't see a 3500/4500 inverter on Champion's website.  All the open frame inverter gennies I found were only 120V.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 10:36:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Here is one I did for a friend last week, on a GE panel using the OEM interlock.  This was a 50 amp install because he has a 240v generator and wants to power his central AC in the summer.

https://i.postimg.cc/0ykd6WVk/screenshot-1004.png

https://i.postimg.cc/hPrVq8cH/screenshot-1005.png

https://i.postimg.cc/W4DZrQgv/screenshot-1006.png

https://i.postimg.cc/zDwgnwbV/screenshot-1007.png
View Quote

Hello,

This is probably the third or fourth time I have read your how-to guide, and I have finally bought a generator.
I got a Predator 3500w (120v) inverter generator, and have ordered the inlet plug box. I am installing the box indoors near my panel.
I think that I have a similar GE load center as your friend's, only mine is inverted and indoors:

Echoing the previous poster's request for small words:
It looks like I need to relocate the HEAT circuit breaker on the bottom left (usually referenced as top right, but mine is inverted) so that I have a place for the backfeed breaker to be installed; Correct?
Any idea if I need to relocate the bottom right HEAT breaker as well, to keep it directly across from the other HEAT breaker?

Thank you!
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 12:38:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

No problemo.

https://i.postimg.cc/RZwH2nQy/screenshot-1013.png

Notice how every other lug in the center comes from the left or right side - alternating?

This how 240V panels work.  Each breaker on the right side of the panel is energized by either electrical side of the panel, depending on position and which lugh the breaker attached to.  

Each 240V breaker is double sized, so it can connect to two lugs.  Two adjoining lugs ALWAYS come from alternating sides of the panel, providing two 120V sources out of phase with each other, hence 240V.

When a 240V breaker (double pole) is used for a generator backfeed/interlock, then these two sides of the panel are electrified through that breaker -> inlet -> generator.  When using a 240V generator, you supply 240V to the panel.  When using a 120V generator and a special bridging cable for the two hots, you supply 120V to EACH side of the panel, but not out of phase.  Therefore - nothing that uses 240V will work.  However, ANYTHING that uses 120V works fine.  You can control which circuits get power simply by flipping the breakers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please use little words.

No problemo.

https://i.postimg.cc/RZwH2nQy/screenshot-1013.png

This how 240V panels work.  Each breaker on the right side of the panel is energized by either electrical side of the panel, depending on position and which lugh the breaker attached to.  

When a 240V breaker (double pole) is used for a generator backfeed/interlock, then these two sides of the panel are electrified through that breaker -> inlet -> generator.  When using a 240V generator, you supply 240V to the panel.  When using a 120V generator and a special bridging cable for the two hots, you supply 120V to EACH side of the panel, but not out of phase.  Therefore - nothing that uses 240V will work.  However, ANYTHING that uses 120V works fine.  You can control which circuits get power simply by flipping the breakers.

Thank you. It makes sense now. I didn’t understand about the panel itself.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 12:41:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I didn't see a 3500/4500 inverter on Champion's website.  All the open frame inverter gennies I found were only 120V.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s 120v. The Champion 4250/3500 open feame inverter.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 7:20:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Then only half of your panel would be powered using an interlock.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 7:56:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope.  Both sides.  See the link above.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 12:44:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does that depend on what breaker is used?
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 1:04:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not really.  You always backfeed with a 240V breaker (which is by nature connected to both sides of a panel) and all inlets are 240V.  The key is to use the bridging cable/adapter with a 120V generator, that's the part not everyone knows about...
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 1:15:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It looks like I need to relocate the HEAT circuit breaker on the bottom left (usually referenced as top right, but mine is inverted) so that I have a place for the backfeed breaker to be installed; Correct?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yes.  In your inverted panel, it is the bottom left breaker that must be relocated.  Hopefully there is enough wire to easily relocate it.  It depends on if there is excess wire in the panel or if the wire goes up - you are good to go.  Sometimes you have to get creative and relocate several breakers to not have to pigtail.  I have no problem pig-tailing a 20 amp circuit, but not sure I'd do that for a high amperage circuit, like electric heat.  I'd want to pull some more wire into the panel if at all possible.

Quoted:
Any idea if I need to relocate the bottom right HEAT breaker as well, to keep it directly across from the other HEAT breaker?

There should not be any requirement for the location in the panel, other than you generally like to balance the loads across the two 120V supply.  But 240V loads are connected to both supply legs, so they don't matter.  Just find an available space, or bump all the 240V breakers up one space on the left side.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 7:16:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 10:34:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Then no 240V loads will run.  If you've tied L1 and L2 together, then the two poles of a 240V breaker are no longer 180 degrees out.  Voltage across the L1 and L2 terminals will be zero.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 10:40:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Then no 240V loads will run.  If you've tied L1 and L2 together, then the two poles of a 240V breaker are no longer 180 degrees out.  Voltage across the L1 and L2 terminals will be zero.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's correct - You cannot run 240V loads with a 120V generator.  The point of the bridging cable is to be able to service 120V to both sides of the panel, so all 120V circuits are live.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 10:58:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
That's correct - You cannot run 240V loads with a 120V generator.  The point of the bridging cable is to be able to service 120V to both sides of the panel, so all 120V circuits are live.
View Quote

So the same adapter I use for my bus when plugging my 50A service into a 30A outlet.  But then my bus has no 240V breakers....  just two separate 120V panels.  

Anyone tying L1 and L2 together should turn off the 240V breakers.  Just saying.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 11:02:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

So the same adapter I use for my bus when plugging my 50A service into a 30A outlet.  But then my bus has no 240V breakers....  just two separate 120V panels.  

Anyone tying L1 and L2 together should turn off the 240V breakers.  Just saying.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, this is covered in the links above and discussion.  Although - there is no real need to turn off the 240V breakers, it doesn't harm anything.  But yes, it is a best practice.  The only time I have seen weirdness is from a well pump.

Technically, I recommend turning off ALL your individual breakers, and lighting them up one at a time while watching your load on the generator.  That way everything doesn't surge at one time.  This is a common issue when using a small genny to power the home.  Mine will not handle starting both fridges and both gas furnaces and the coffee pot all at once.  However, it has no problem running and cycling them all at random startup times.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 11:36:44 PM EDT
[#34]
If you bridge your plug to power both sides of your panel using a 120V generator, make sure you ensure you don't power any multi-wire branch circuits (MWBC).  I did lots of research when I was setting up my 120v inlet for my Honda EU2200i, and while I was 99% sure I didn't have any MWBC's, I decided better safe than sorry and just moved wires around so my critical appliances/devices were powered by one leg of the panel.

https://www.ahouseonarock.com/what-is-an-mwbc/#:~:text=MWBC%20is%20an%20acronym%20for,conductors%20share%20one%20grounded%20conductor
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 11:58:16 PM EDT
[#35]
As an FYI, I do home remodeling.  We use Integrity Electric here in Plano when we need electrical.

Was talking to the owner, he said if you don't have a specific shitty circuit breaker, he can install an interlock the locks out the grid, and allows you access to your whole breaker panel to choose what you want to power.

He said it was under $900 to install.

Sounded reasonable to me.As
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 7:54:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am about to order the parts I need, but I want to confirm.
Since I have a Square D panel and I plan to wire mine like yours, is the linked list of parts in the gen prep thread what I need? I am ordering everything from Amazon except the breaker. I will pick that up at Home Depot. I will also buy Romex at HD.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:35:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Since I have a Square D panel and I plan to wire mine like yours, is the linked list of parts in the gen prep thread what I need? I am ordering everything from Amazon except the breaker. I will pick that up at Home Depot. I will also buy Romex at HD.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, pretty much.

You say you have a SquareD panel - but is it QO or Homeline?  If Homeline there is a slightly different OEM interlock.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:38:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yep, pretty much.

You say you have a SquareD panel - but is it QO or Homeline?  If Homeline there is a slightly different OEM interlock.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, pretty much.

Will there be a label?
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:47:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Will there be a label?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, pretty much.

Will there be a label?

Yep.  
Square D QO, Square D Home Line Difference
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 12:12:29 AM EDT
[#40]
It’s a Homeline.
I had to take a pic with my phone of ghe label to read it.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:39:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yep, pretty much.

View Quote
there is also a difference between inside and outside and 100 amp and 200 amp
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 2:28:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, pretty much.

My panel is in my garage. I don’t remember what amp service I have but I think it’s 200. An electrician friend installed the existing panel. The old one was very small.
Oncor replaced the line from the transformer to my house s few years ago when one leg dropped out.
How can I tell what amp mine is?
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 3:19:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

My panel is in my garage. I don’t remember what amp service I have but I think it’s 200. An electrician friend installed the existing panel. The old one was very small.
Oncor replaced the line from the transformer to my house s few years ago when one leg dropped out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, pretty much.

If it is in the garage it is likely an indoor panel.  You can tell amps based on the main cutoff - it will be labeled with the amperage.

There are 3 Homeline interlocks, two are for outdoor, so you want the indoor one - HOMCGK2C - which works on 150-225amp main breakers.

https://www.se.com/us/en/product-range/6030-homeline-load-centers/41993832826-all-homeline-load-centers/?parent-subcategory-id=6405&N=2580474934+2003252923&filter=business-4-low-voltage-products-and-systems

MissingImage
Failed To Load Product Data

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 4:49:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

If it is in the garage it is likely an indoor panel.  You can tell amps based on the main cutoff - it will be labeled with the amperage.

There are 3 Homeline interlocks, two are for outdoor, so you want the indoor one - HOMCGK2C - which works on 150-225amp main breakers.

https://www.se.com/us/en/product-range/6030-homeline-load-centers/41993832826-all-homeline-load-centers/?parent-subcategory-id=6405&N=2580474934+2003252923&filter=business-4-low-voltage-products-and-systems

www.amazon.com/dp/B08K2GMP51
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, pretty much.

Thanks. I had a different interlock in my cart.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 4:52:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, pretty much.

The one I linked above is a non-OEM copy of the SquareD OEM one:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CONE4MG?tag=arfcom00-20

However, the Copy has higher ratings than the OEM in this case!
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 4:53:57 PM EDT
[#46]
I just looked at my main breaker. It’s 200 amp.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 3:49:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, pretty much.

So which one should I get?
This is something I know nothing about. I can’t ecen imagine what the differences are in interlock kits. They just look like stamped metal to me.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 3:53:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

This is something I know nothing about. I can’t ecen imagine what the differences are in interlock kits. They just look like stamped metal to me.
View Quote

Post a picture of your panel and maybe we can help.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 3:58:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I meant between the OEM and the one he linked to.
I have a Square D Homeline panel.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 3:59:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top