Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 12:16:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Bob the Fake Mexican is fucking train wreck. I remember a radio interview with the Fake Mexican that he said ‘he has no problem with AR15’s is used at ranges’ then rips off the mask after the El Paso shooting. If he goes back on his insane rants it becomes real hard to explain.

Now having dealt with the El Paso crowd in the Constitutional Carry bills, they are entirely unhinged. Pushing for 100% back ground checks, not to be able to carry a rifle in public, restricting concealed carry.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 6:18:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bob the Fake Mexican is fucking train wreck. I remember a radio interview with the Fake Mexican that he said ‘he has no problem with AR15’s is used at ranges’ then rips off the mask after the El Paso shooting. If he goes back on his insane rants it becomes real hard to explain.

Now having dealt with the El Paso crowd in the Constitutional Carry bills, they are entirely unhinged. Pushing for 100% back ground checks, not to be able to carry a rifle in public, restricting concealed carry.
View Quote

Who is the "El Paso Crowd"?

Link Posted: 10/15/2021 10:04:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Moody and the other reps for the El Paso area.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 10:43:13 PM EDT
[#4]
He was so forceful and unyielding that gun-control advocates cringed, fearing that wary gun-owners would conclude that in their hearts, Democrats are gun-grabbers and that even modest restrictions are a prelude to confiscation.
View Quote

Yeh, the rest of them are completely different!

The most telling aspect of his declaration on that debate stage wasn't that he said it - It's that absolutely none of the other candidates on that stage called him to task for it.

The whole purpose of a debate is to allow each candidate to distinguish him/herself from the others - To point out flaws in the other candidates.

Nobody took the opportunity to point out how wrong he was, and to present him/herself as a saner alternative.

Every one of them either agreed with him, or didn't disagree enough to bother mentioning it.

“I don’t think a whole bunch of them would be on board with people confiscating your personal property. But there are a lot of things you can do reasonably, which are legal and constitutional and actually achievable.”
View Quote

This clown is actually admitting that confiscating guns would be unreasonable, illegal and unconstitutional.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 11:58:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

That close to Juarez, those people are probably paid off by Los Zetas.

Link Posted: 10/17/2021 7:10:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I don’t how well that goes down after FJB couldn’t get his ATF pick.
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 9:55:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, they are just going off the deep end over the El Paso shooting. They are so short sighted that maybe the larger stores on the border need to have armed security guards or even employees. One thing a mass shooters fears in Texas is there are quite a few of us that carry a lot. That Wal Mart in El Paso has a huge amount of it’s customers that are Mexican Nationals, they are not going to be carrying guns for protection.

I have talked to these ‘clowns’ they think that some chicken shit misdemeanor law is going to stop a criminal bent on murder from murdering someone. The death penalty for murder here in Texas is not stopping them.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 10:54:55 PM EDT
[#8]
That fucker could jump off a cliff and I'd pay to watch.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 10:59:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

No, they are just going off the deep end over the El Paso shooting. They are so short sighted that maybe the larger stores on the border need to have armed security guards or even employees. One thing a mass shooters fears in Texas is there are quite a few of us that carry a lot. That Wal Mart in El Paso has a huge amount of it’s customers that are Mexican Nationals, they are not going to be carrying guns for protection.

I have talked to these ‘clowns’ they think that some chicken shit misdemeanor law is going to stop a criminal bent on murder from murdering someone. The death penalty for murder here in Texas is not stopping them.
View Quote

Moody is a weird duck. He follows the Dem line most of the time, but he was also the author of HB 466 which ended the ban on brass knuckles and other self defense weapons. In that case it was when he found out that the law was going to effect his family, specifically his daughter and her desire to carry one of those kitty cat things, he decided to change it. His district is the most conservative here in town as well and was the last one to be held by a Republican.

Our delegation is busy trying to out leftist each other all of the time. They have no fear of losing to a Republican opponent since the county is pretty well locked down as a Dem stronghold. We really miss a moderate Democrat like Joe Pickett, who was my rep, and the last Democrat I will ever willingly vote for, until he retired for health reasons (he's supposedly better though and now running for city council). There is a certain segment of the population here that are seriously bothered by the fact that they think the Walmart thing was truly racially motivated. The fact that it helps their gun control agenda makes it even better. Lots of Dems here bought into Bloomberg's gun control pitch balls deep. Our Senator Cesar Blanco even did national TV ads for Bloomberg. I worry that the trial of this joker that did the shooting is just going to make things even worse.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 11:10:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Moody is a weird duck. He follows the Dem line most of the time, but he was also the author of HB 466 which ended the ban on brass knuckles and other self defense weapons. In that case it was when he found out that the law was going to effect his family, specifically his daughter and her desire to carry one of those kitty cat things, he decided to change it. His district is the most conservative here in town as well and was the last one to be held by a Republican.

Our delegation is busy trying to out leftist each other all of the time. They have no fear of losing to a Republican opponent since the county is pretty well locked down as a Dem stronghold. We really miss a moderate Democrat like Joe Pickett, who was my rep, and the last Democrat I will ever willingly vote for, until he retired for health reasons (he's supposedly better though and now running for city council). There is a certain segment of the population here that are seriously bothered by the fact that they think the Walmart thing was truly racially motivated. The fact that it helps their gun control agenda makes it even better. Lots of Dems here bought into Bloomberg's gun control pitch balls deep. Our Senator Cesar Blanco even did national TV ads for Bloomberg. I worry that the trial of this joker that did the shooting is just going to make things even worse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Moody and his friends were pushing real hard for ‘universal background checks’ they got all pissy in the Homeland Security Committee when they only got 2 votes for it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 4:31:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Moody and his friends were pushing real hard for ‘universal background checks’ they got all pissy in the Homeland Security Committee when they only got 2 votes for it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah they buy that Bloomberg/Everytown/Mom's Looking for Action shit hook line and sinker. They have no retort though when you tell them that the Walmart shooter passed a background check and that Minority Report was science-fiction nevermind the fact that it was a warning against the very type of thing they want to do.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 8:32:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

What do you mean “You people” ?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top