Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2021 11:27:30 AM EDT
I have an aftermarket Glock 19 slide and barrel which seem to fit and function on a Gen 3 frame, however it fails to chamber rounds, using FMJ the nose jams into the ramp and binds. Tried swapping barrel, recoil spring and slide, and the problem follows the aftermarket slide. I can assemble things but correcting this problem is outside my current capabilities. Suggestions?
Link Posted: 6/20/2021 12:05:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have an aftermarket Glock 19 slide and barrel which seem to fit and function on a Gen 3 frame, however it fails to chamber rounds, using FMJ the nose jams into the ramp and binds. Tried swapping barrel, recoil spring and slide, and the problem follows the aftermarket slide. I can assemble things but correcting this problem is outside my current capabilities. Suggestions?
View Quote
Bumping for eyeballs. Help me Texas Hometown, you're my only hope!
Link Posted: 6/20/2021 11:59:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Try ATX Armory at 844-799-4867
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 3:11:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I've used these guys for a few things and have been pleased with their service/work.

https://www.blackjackguns.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top