Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2021 11:18:28 AM EDT
Hello,
Anyone know of any good 3 Gun or similar training facilities near McKinney?  I was wanting to start but haven't had much luck in finding a facility/program.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 8:25:11 PM EDT
[#1]
https://www.kranzftg.com/

Jeff is a legit shooter and a good dude. He has classes for anything from pistol 101 to advanced competition. He competes regularly at Mission 160 in both pistol and PCC. Also teaches carbine and long range rifle. Classes are in the McKinney area.  I believe there is an open range day tomorrow.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 11:09:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hello,
Anyone know of any good 3 Gun or similar training facilities near McKinney?  I was wanting to start but haven't had much luck in finding a facility/program.
View Quote

just jump in and try a match with what you already have
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 3:28:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Jeff is a legit shooter and a good dude. He has classes for anything from pistol 101 to advanced competition. He competes regularly at Mission 160 in both pistol and PCC. Also teaches carbine and long range rifle. Classes are in the McKinney area.  I believe there is an open range day tomorrow.
View Quote

Nice. Have you attended one of his courses. Im pretty experienced in 3 gun and other competitive shooting but was wanting to take some new courses myself. Ive attended Front Sight and Adamax in the past and was looking for a local option and came across his page a few days ago. The facility he has those open range days at is only a mile or so from my house so I plan to check one of those out for sure and figured I'd consider a class or two based on that experience.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 7:03:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

just jump in and try a match with what you already have
View Quote

Thats the plan, I first have to find a location where I am able to participate.
thanks
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 7:04:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thank you for the information, this is good stuff.  Im in McKinney as well so, its pretty close.
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 3:05:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Has anyone shot at the matches in Bells?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top