BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2021 7:43:05 PM EDT
It has tears
It has laughs
It has stomach churning terror
It has highs
It has lows

Oh wait I just put my house up for sell today. Signed papers.

Most scary thing I have done. Selling the house I grew up in and live.

Moving to Burnet county I hope. I going to look at 20 acres near Joppa next week. May try for 30 acres.

Ohhhhh terror.
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 5:36:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 8:00:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to Burnet county.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 10:02:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats! I'm jelly. I'm also being surrounded by Californians. Well.. fuck.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:02:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Oh wait I just put my house up for sell today.
View Quote

"For sell"? They still teaching ESL at UT?
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 5:00:46 PM EDT
[#5]
When my lease is up I'm out of the Austin area.

Just in the 3 years since I've been here every social malady has increased...maybe with congestion being the weird outlier.

Fuck it.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 11:54:54 AM EDT
[#6]
That area around Joppa and Mahomet is some good land.  My sister-in-law and her husband owned a nice place (~400 acres) on CR 215 just east of Joppa . . . both sides of the North San Gabriel.  It was the nicest place out there.  Sadly, he died of cancer and she had to sell the place.  It was to be their retirement home.  I sure enjoyed spending time out there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top